Friday, January 06, 2006

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!


I gotted CRAB for dinner!!!!! Real crab from a real crab claw! AND I didn't have to share it wif anybody. Mom said it was a special treat just for me!!! When I told Sammy he said he gotted a special treat too - HAM. I like ham, but I LOVED crab more. When I told gramma and grampa, they said that they gotted a special treat too - liverwurst. I never had that before, but it's their favorite treat. But I got the CRAB. It was the bestest taste EVER.
Miles

5 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Did the crab make you crabby? I have never ever even seen crab! I feels furry left out an shall tell mine mom her am neglecting little me!!! MOM!!!!!........OH MOM!!!!!

Amy in NC said...

Thanks for visiting our blog. We have added you to our list of friends.

Mom never lets us have good stuff. We get in trouble if she catches us getting into human food. You are a lucky kitty Miles cause Mom says that crab is very yummy!

The Monsters

Anonymous said...

Crab? I don't know about that, but I do like tuna!!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask if we can trade links with your blog. May we, may we???

Just Ducky said...

Yeah, I have gotten little bits of crab too. Pluses I like ham, turkey, tuna, egg and just about anything mum gives me. She is pretty good at giving me small bits of human food at times.

Plus like tonight I got the last of the ice cream. MMMM, good.

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...