Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pawtrait Hints

SAMMY
Isn't the Pawtrait contest HARD??? We have seen some hints on other cats blogs that have been helpful, so we thought we would post some hints too. So here goes:

1. MILES has his paws on somefing with pink in it
2. I have my paws on somefing with lace and little red and green flowers on it
3. We bof have dark paws - mine are darker than Miles'
4. Our pikshurs are very close to each ofer, but not next to each ofer

Hope that helps! *goes back to mumbling "too many white paws" - TOO MANY WHITE PAWS!! I'm gonna need glasses after this*

8 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, them is good hints........but this contest is furry hards!!!

Myst and Blackie said...

what is wrong with white paws??? mine are lovely...

Ghost

The Meezers or Billy said...

Nofing is wrong wif white paws - there are just so MANY of them in the contest. I'm sorry if I offended any kitty! - Sammy

WCTs said...

WE HAVE POSTED HINTS!!!!

Come to our blog and read hints about our 2 Pawtraits.
We would much appreciate any hints you feel OK providing too, only if you want.
I found the hints in the laundry room....you will see!

Tannie Man,
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

So nice of you to post your hints...many thanks!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

If you want to look at Victor's white paws some more, check out the silly video of him "winding up" listed in our side bar. My beautiful paws aren't *all* white and someone already figured them out, so no more hints.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Hints will be posted on our blog tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Wish the girl din't take our 'puter away for so long - we wanna play! Everybody who posted has such cute little pawsies!
Buzzerbee & meep

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hints! My human needs to do more work on this game. I'd help him since I know a lot about cat paws, but it's kind of fun to watch him puzzling around with it.

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...