Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SHRIMPS!!!!!!!!!!

MILES
First, I was MAD MAD MAD at Mommy 'acause she didn't come home from werk 'afore she went to skool. I was worried that she was going to be gone all night, and we weren't going to get our shrimps that she promised. So, being the baby that I am, I had a temper tantrum and knockded over the trash in the kitchen. Mommy knew it was me right away when she FINALLY gotted home. I was so 'fraid that she was going to be mad 'bout the mess, and that I would not get any shrimps. But, she 'POLOGIZED for not coming home earlier 'acause she gotted out of werk late and went straight to skool. AND, I gotted my shrimps. The shrimps were YUMMY. There were only 2, so Sammy and I each got a an WHOLE one. Too bad Gramma Trixie and Grampa Norton don't like shrimps. They just sniffed at it and walked away. Mommy gave them bad liver (MOM: it's liverwurst). Then I was so happy that I gotted under the covers with Mommy and wiggled all night.

SAMMY
*does a Happy Shrimp Dance* I thanked Mommy by sleeping on her head.

9 comments:

Les Trois Chats said...

LUCKY!!!

~ moose

Patches & Mittens said...

I would love to see a Happy Shrimp Dance!!!

Whut is your Mom doing in skool? Is her a teenager?

moseskitty said...

You're durn tootin' that liver is the wurst!

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Miles, you mom is so cool not to get mad at you & to be so understanding. We're glad you got your shrimps. And becsues Norton & Trixie don't like them, that's just more for you!
Sammy, you sound like a sweet little love.

Derby said...

Yum, shrimps. I get a bit peeved at mum when she comes home lates too. Like tonight, after I gotted my coming home scritches I decided to bite the hand, arm, legs that feed me. Mum was not happy.

Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) said...

We're sorry your Mom was gone for so long-our beans do that to us sometimes, too(but WE don't get shrimps)... Hey Mooom, where's our shrimps?

DEBRA said...

Miles

Good thing you have a understandin' Mom. Gave you shrimp shrimp.YUM! We'll have to ask 'bout shrimp shrimps. Sounds yummy.

Sammy you are such a sweetie!

*Abby

William said...

Mmmm! Gosh, you guys are lucky!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Oh you are just so lucky. We hardly ever, ever, ever get a shrimp just for us.

How is Sammy doing?

SAMMY You all know that I has cancer on mine tummy, and that the mom is struggling to find a way to make it better for me.  After many tal...