Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Happy Place


SAMMY

This is MY big windowsill in the purrsons litterbox room. See how big it is? See how happy I am when I'm up there? I have some issues wif this though - Mommy insists on putting that vase and anofer bowl with some "po-purr-ee" in the middle of the window sill so that I cannot roll around on it. How do I get through to her that it's MY window sill, and anyfing that is in my way will eifer be pushed to the side, or, if it's small enuf, into the purrsons litter box so that she has to fish it out? That's a lot of fun btw - she can move really really fast when I start batting her cell phone towards the edge of the window sill. Oh, and yes, Miles can fit up here too, and it's fun to wrestle and try and push him in the purrsons litterbox too.

12 comments:

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Look at how content you look. Yup. We says you should just push the annoying stuff right off onto the floor. That's what we do!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I think you should taste that po-purr-ee stuffs. Mittens would eat some for sure.....

Anonymous said...

Why do humans set up such neat spots for cats and then try to keep cats from enjoying them? Silly humans...

Edsel/The Pooch said...

hey, it's in your way, it's toast

Anonymous said...

I bet if you keep pushing it off she will eventually keep it off!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi Sammy!!!

I like your window sill, can I come there and help you get rid of those things that don't belong? We could have fun rearrangin' stuff!

*purrs
**ABBY

Kukka-Maria said...

I was so distructive the first year of my life! My mom used to have tons of "knick-knacks" and now she has NONE!

Mwah-ha-ha-ha (my evil laugh)!

Sometimes I flick things just to keep her guessing.

Fat Eric said...

Hey, just push everything off and make it clear this is a Cat Sill not a sill for knick-knacks. We don't have any of that po-purr-ee stuff in our house because my mum hates the smell.

The Crew said...

Maybe you didn't make yourself clear the first time you explained that it's YOUR windowsill. Try again.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Toss whatever is in your way onto the floor. That is what we do. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

Victor Tabbycat said...

Stay out of the human litterbox. It's just gross. Hmph. Our house doesn't have a single decent windowsill. NOT ONE! We are deprived.

Ivan from WMD said...

All windowsills belong to cats. That's the law. I'd push off anything in the way, if it were me.

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...