Friday, March 31, 2006

Uh Oh


MILES

I fink Mommy is trying to kill me. Last night, she:
1. Satted on me
B. Stepped on me
3. Layed on me

Oh, shur, after she satted on me and stepped on me, she gave me a little ham, but I don't know. She was going to sit down on the couch and I wanted to sit there too, so I jumped up when she was sitting down. Then when she wented to get whatever it was that she was cooking that smelled so good, I ran to the kitchen wif her and sat behind her real quiet, like a good boy, and she stepped on my paw. After that she layed down on me in the bed. Then this morning - she stepped on me again. She said somefing about me being under her feet, but I was doing my best to be cute and winding around her while she was going down the stairs. And she stepped on my tail.

Grampa Norton and Gramma Trixie say that she's just a big clumsy oaf, but Sammy says she's trying to kill me. Who should I believe? What do you all fink?

13 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

He's fibbing. All older brothers do that. I don't know why.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I must agree with Gram and Gramp....our Mom is a clumsy oaf too and is always steppin on us. She even accused me of trying to trip her up going down the stairs!! Can you believe that? She am slow, and I am just leading the ways. I shall never forget she broked mine tail!!!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

I don't have a brother. Hmm. Mama's brothers are nice though. But she said that they told her lots of funny untrue stuff when she was really young.

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

We don't think your mommy is tryin' to squish you - she probably feels really bad that she did that to you. Our advice - play-up the guilt thing - works like a charm - you may even get more ham!

=^..^= said...

Poor fing... you must be quite flattened by now.

~Bombay

Shaggy and Scout said...

Ours is clumsy too but blames us for always being underfoot. We just don't want to miss any food if it should come along, or any exciting action.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

she's not tryin' to kill you, trust me. if she didn't want you anymore you would KNOW it. she loves you and is just an oaf

Just Ducky said...

Mum nearly set her work 'puter bag on me tonight, then also managed to step on my tail. Sheesh. Maybe its the moon or sumthin that makes them do this.

Max said...

She probably wasnt trying to kill you. People are just clumsy and don't look where they're putting their butts and feets...

Bonnie said...

Humans just aren't that graceful... my cat challenge me all the time

Unknown said...

Pooorr little cat! she love you! =^^=

meemsnyc said...

When Sebastian shadows me, I accidentally step on him too. Sometimes it's hard to see the little kitties.

Kukka-Maria said...

I think it's a conspiracy and that Trixie and Norton are just trying to throw you off of the scent.

Sleep with one eye open, Miles. And don't get distracted by the smell of ham. They'll use that against you!

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...