Tuesday, April 18, 2006
First off, the brats, I mean boys, are taking a voluntary time out from blogging today to stand in solidarity with Gemini. Seems that there was a party at her place this weekend, and the boys went and may or may not have done something that caused trouble, and they feel bad. So, they will be back tomorrow.
In the mean time, I have some things to say on this here blog thingie.
Aren't I cute? I am the original Princess. I know that MiaBella, as adorable as she is , calls herself a Princess, but I have been around a lot longer, so I'm the original. Just ask my Daddy.
This is for Mom. I'm almost 18 years old now. You can stop with the cutsey nicknames like Trixie Pixie Puddin Pop, Pincess, Pinny, Pitsie, Pixie, and Trissie. It's embarassing. And Norton does not like being called Snortin' Norton.
Since Miles did a Top 10 List of why he cannot sit still, I thought I would do a Top 10 List of Things You Have Been Wondering About Me (and one thing about Norton) For 18 years.
10. Remember when you had me "fixed" and I had to wear that cone around my head? I didn't think it was funny that you called me "flood light" and laughed when I walked into the wall face first and got stuck. You try weighing 3 lbs and wearing a 5 lb cone around your head and see how well you do walking.
9. Yes, I can see the air. And the wind.
8. Yes, I was the one who pushed the memo button on your answering machine thingie and recorded Norton and Ralphie attacking me. I just wanted you to know what went on when you were out.
7. Yes, I knew my tail was on fire when I put it in the candle, I just wanted to see if you would save me. You didn't have to throw me in the sink and try and drown me though.
6. Yes, I ate your dried wedding bouquet. It was tasty.
5. Yes, I ate all the rest of the plants in the house. Salad is very good for you.
4. The reason that I tried to jump into the toll booth change thingie on the Pennsylvania Turnpike is because Ralphie farted. Oh, and stop calling me Toll Booth Trixie because of it.
3. I do think it's funny when you cannot find me when you are going to bed at night, and run around the house screaming my name, and then go outside and look for me. I'll never tell you where I'm hiding. And neither will any of the boys if they know what's good for them.
2. The reason I stare at you 3 inches from your face all night when you are sleeping is because it freaks you out, which makes me laugh. After 18 years I would think you would get over it.
1. It was Norton who stole the ham steak out of the frying pan when it was cooking and put it in our food dish. That's what you get for turning your back on the stove when something yummy is cooking, Daddy.
NICHOLAS HOTPANTS we has the hots here, and we knows that some of you haf efen WERSE hots. So, we is going to be hosting a pawty somew...