Friday, April 28, 2006

What's wif this "NO" crap all of a sudden?

SAMMY

She said it last night when Miles tried to crawl up on her and stick his nose in her nostril. He lookded like he was going to cry. She said it to Trixie when she tried to lay on her legs in bed. She said it to ME when I laid on her sore hip last night. "NO". "NO"? Is that the only werd she knows now? Poor Miles, he was so upset he didn't even come to the bedroom last night. I stayed downstairs wif him, and we taught her a lesson about saying "NO" to us. We knockded all the couch cushions off the couch and onto the floor.

4 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sammy

Your poor Momma has been havin' a hard week. She needs your kitty kisses and hugs.

Be patient wif her, she needs you and Miles and Grandpa and Grandma.

I know my sweet Sammy will give his Momma all the love she needs.

**PURRS
**ABBY

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yes, I tend to agree with Abby on this one......sometimes the Furless Ones need something they call "space." Just purr a lot, she will come around......

Kukka-Maria said...

Well played, Meezers...well played!

I say forget the sucking up and waiting for your human to come around crap. Let her beg you for attention because her backside is sort from sitting on a cushionless couch.

Remember who is running that house...

Tommy and Teaghan said...

That's a good lesson wif the couch cushions. I kep gettin the insulation from the basement but then it came back and bited me in the eye! Now I got's an OWIE in my eye! Kinda like Miles had an Owie on his head afore. Sometimes you can get back at them for not payin a-tenshun to you or saying no but then look what could happen!

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...