Sunday, May 21, 2006

Fun Times



SAMMY


I hadded a fun time at Gemini's purrfday party. I danced wif lots of purrty ladies, and hadded some stinky goodness, and hung out wif some of the guys. It was alot of fun



MILES

OH OH OH, I hadded SO MUCH FUN at the party. I danced ALOT, and there was ham, and nip, and stinky goodness, and shrimps, and ham, and....... um......HAM. Then we hadded a nap pile!! I was so happy, and Patches said I was a good dancer!!

TRIXIE

Get that flashy thing out of my face please Mother. I did have a really good time at the party. I made a new Bestest Friend - Mittens!. She really has the most beautiful toes of many colors. We turtled and talked, and then we had a nap pile. It was great fun!

6 comments:

Mrs. Sniffles said...

That's so fun that you got to go to a party!! But member to beware of that flashy thingy. They like to get pictures when you least expect it and then it ends up on the blog like paparazzi.

Beau Beau & Angie said...

We missed the party and missed seeing you all there. You all had so much fun!

Lone Star Purrs said...

We hadded such a GREAT time dancin' wif you boys, and enjoyed meeting Ms. Trixie. Can't wait to hang out wif y'all at the Catolympics!!

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

We loved meeting you Trixie!

Patches & Mittens said...

I haded such a good time. Yes, Miles, you are an excellent dancer. That dip, when we were twirling around the floor, was spectacular.

Patches Lady
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Miss Trixie:

It was just wonderful to finally meet you. Hope you had a good journey home.

Your new bestest friend,
Mittens Pollypaws

Gemini said...

Oh I'm glad you had so much fun at my party you hadded to tell everyone! Miles, you are a furry good dancer!

I's bored

NICHOLAS TROUBLEMAKERPANTS Kitties of the blog-o-sphere I's BORED Here are mine choices of things to do - you will 'acide...