Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Well then, these are MY jobs

MILES

Well, if Sammy has his own jobs that he is so 'ascared of me taking, then I haf my own jobs too. Wif help from Trixie, I came up wif a list of fings that only I get to do:

1. It's MY job to check the baftub for bubbles 'afore we play tub hockey or tub soccer

B. It's MY job to check the food dishes and remind Mommy to fill them

3. It's MY job to make shur that the quilt is wam enuf to sleep under

4. It's MY job to make shur that Mommy's shoe laces are untied, oh wait, i mean tied efurry morning when she gets dressed

Trixie says that we has a "lack of leadership" now that Norton's gone, and we has to fill it, 'acause she's "re-tired" now. I hope there are no ofer jobs that we has to do, 'acause these jobs make me tired. Time to go check the food bowls and yowl to have them filled. *SIGH* - a kitty's werk is nefurr done.

11 comments:

Zeus said...

It sounds to me like you are a very hard-working feline, Miles! Checking the food bowl is tiring enough, and that's about where I end my responsibilities.

Oh wait...I do warn the human pet about intruders or things that are off-kilter that I don't agree with, but that doesn't require me getting up so I'm fine with that.

Spock said...

Schmaybe I need a brofurr cause I gots to do all that stuff by myself...plus all the hunting & stuff outside that only I can do.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miles

You sure are a buzy kitty! Wow dat's a lot of hard werk for a poodin to do. You need some ham for all da stuff you do each day.

Hi Sweet Sammy!
Purrrrssss
*ABBY

Kukka-Maria said...

I say if you guys are so heavily worked, you need to make some signs that say, "WILL WORK FOR HAM."

Make sure you are compensated fairly.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Somebody needs to check in all the closets every day and also somebody needs to be on bug patrol. Those are two very important jobs you just can't overlook.

Patches Lady

PrincessMia said...

You're so right. A kitty's work in never done! I hope that you are compensated fairly (lotsa ham).

If not, you might just have to go on strike!

Gemini said...

Yes, just when we think the work is done, the humans do something else silly and we have a new job! I hope you get some ham for your trouble...

Shaggy and Scout said...

We bet you are good at yowling when the bowl is empty. We heard Siamese are some of the best yowlers there are! Or is that a myth?

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Boy it sounds like you guys sure have a lot to do around there! Sometimes my Bunny Mommy and Daddy are late at filling up my food dish. Ya think you could come over and yowl for me too?

The Fluffy Tribe said...

No, it is constant work with these 'beans Miles and the sooner you realize this the better organized you will be ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

Victor Tabbycat said...

Those are kitten jobs. If you love an respect your elder felines, you'll take on more of their jobs, leafing them at their leisure for important fings like napping, eating, bird watching, and napping.

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...