Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We gotted it!

MILES

We gotted our Secret Paws pakage! Fank you so much Sophia and Diva Kitty's Mom! We love our blankies (and Sophia didded a good job putting her smell on them!). They are red and beautiful. We wanted to post pikshurs, but Mommy goofed up wif the camera and has to re-do them. We will post them tomorrow. Sammy and I fighted ofurr the blankies - and Sammy claimed all the toys - the red fev-ver toy, and the nip mouse, and the crocheted toy, and the nip. So, I tried to claim bof blankies. Oh, and I claimed all the stinky goodness - 'acause it's my favorite.

Fank you again Sophia and Diva Kitty Mom! You are AWSOME!

Our furriend Butterscotch wented to the Bridge yesterday. Farewell sweet Butterscotch - you were well loved and you loved well. Purrs and snuggles to your Mommy, grammie and to Frisky. We hopes that Frisky keeps your blog going.

We is going to snuggle on our new blankies all day today - if anycat wants to come an visit wif us today, we would loves the company!

14 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oooo Sammys I want to come ofur and snuggle wif yu on yur new blankie! I can bring my purple one that DF maka for me and we can shares.

I is so sad 'bout Butterscotch and her Momma... 'aybe we can purr together and help send healing thoughts to her Momma and Frisky.

I's going teleport ofur...

:::zoom::::purr:::zoom:::
HI Sammys and Miles!

*ABBY*

Kukka-Maria said...

Blankets are good. I definitely want to see my Miles stretched out on that blanket.

A sort of Feline Centerfold!

Rrrrrrrowr!

Gemini said...

Oh BLANKETS! I LOVE blankets! I will escape Cheysuli and come snuggle with some nice Meezers on some nice blankets! See you soon Miles and Sammy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oooooooo new blankies! Those are the best!!! Can't wait to see pics!

LZ said...

New blankies?? I'm THERE!! Blankies are the best things 'cause they are so soft and comfy.

Sadie said...

Ooh, that sounds fun! I like blankies. Can I come? I wanna snuggle.

The Crew said...

I'll be right over!!! Red is my color.

Maxwell Smartkitty

Anonymous said...

we want new blankies an fev-vers an toys an nip! when duz this Secret Paws stuff happen again?

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Red is your color! I bet you look great. We are going to teleport over for a little while....here we comes........

::Patches and Mittens go into meditation as they teleport::

The Fluffy Tribe said...

We are sorry to hear about your friend Butterscotch. The blankies sound wonderful. ~Merlin, Shadow, KO kO

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Butterscotch. Headbutts and purrs.

Hot(M)BC said...

Sanjee finally came home. She was going on and on about your new blankies and how handsum you are Miles. I gave up on gettin any sense out of her and went to eat a snack. Glad you got your Secret Paws tho.
~~ Mini

Kitty Cats Corner said...

Prezzies! Efurrybody luvs prezzies!

Purrs - KCC

O30T said...

Oh kewl new blankies ... that rawks, enjoy.

I would come snuggle with you all but I am a tad far away sadly. Have fun though.

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...