Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Maybe today.....

MILES

Ham did not come yesterday. ::SIGH::. Mommy says that maybe it will come at lunch time today. I hope so.


Mommy is packing the blue bag and putting stinky goodness and tem-tay-shuns in bags for us. She saided somefing about going away for the holiday. I hopes we is going wif her and not to a kitty spa. We've nefurr been to a spa, but we wants to go wif Mommy - efenn if it means we has to go in the Prisioner Transport Unit. But that has not come up the stairs from the dungeon yet.

OH! I forgotted to say that when we waked up yesterday we hadded white grass!! and the tree out front that we can only see from the human litterbox room hadded white branches. It was cold near the windows too. Mommy says old man winter is here, but we didn't see any old man. And the map man on the talking pikshur box saided that it would be warm warm warm for a few days - but the white grass is still here. Maybe it will go away about the same time Ham comes to visit.

13 comments:

Gemini said...

Oh Miles, that sounds like something is going on. I hopes that you do go with your Momma and that it isn't too far if you have to travel.

The white grass sounds interesting. I'm not sure I've seen white grass...

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh I'll cross my paws for you Miles! I hopes you gets to go wif your Mommy too. But if you and Sammy's gotta go to the kitty spa, I'll come visit you there.

That white grass stuff sounds kinda suspishus. Did the grass stay in the dark too long or somefin?

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
your girlfriendcat Sanjee

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miles

I hope dat the PTU came up from da dun-gee-on fur yu to go wif yur Momma fur the beans holiday. IF not yu and Sammy can comes stays wif us. We's not leavin. Momma is stayin home and cookin dis BIG birdie called a Turr-kee. Wanna comes an has some wif us?

I dunno what white grass is. Ours is sorta brown wif some green but Momma says it looks like it wants to snow. What's dat? I nefur seen snows a'fore. It's cold and windy and furry dready. A gud time fur a naps....*yawn*

Bye :::wavin paws:::

See ya soons my sweet and gorgeous Sammys!

Purrrrsssssssss and Headbutts
*ABBY*

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, Miles there is no place like home! I think going with your momma is the next best thing, though.

Patches

Anonymous said...

White grass?? Meowmy has been saying it "smells like snow" but its not that cold down here.

I hope you get to go with your Mom wherever she is going!

Latte

Carmen said...

Prisoner Transport! Ha ha. Pooh Bear has been hiding all day, knowing he's going to be going in the prisoner transport any time now. Occasionally, though, he'll try to sneak into the suitcase to try to get to his food. ;)

Happy turkey day (or ham day. whichever)

Anonymous said...

You got some white stuff outside? Meowm tells me we will get some of that stuff here to!

Maybe you are going to visit your Dad for turkey day....wouldn't that be fun!?

Anonymous said...

Hi i sure hope hammy came and you going eiff mamma

Iris

Anonymous said...

did ham come today? did it? we seen sum at our house an we tolded it ta go ta yur house next

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Dat white stuff is bad, it all clings to yer toes an makes yer feet go cold. We hope yoo get to go wiv yer mum cuz I don't spose the cat spa will be much fun. We's got ham if yoo want to come ofurr furr some.

Anonymous said...

I wonder where the *ham is??? And white grass? What is that? I've only ever seen wet stuff they call rain.

I hope you get to go with your Mommy!

Just Ducky said...

No ham for Miles, that is just not fair. Teleport over, mum has some nice deli shaved ham in the big cold box.

Rascal said...

If your Mom is packing stuff and keeping you in suspense, then you deserve some ham to help you cope with all the stress. That's what I think.

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...