Follow us by email!

Our Weather

Number of Bisitors

Our Followers

Blog Archive
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
MILES

Standing on your face
What? You cannot breafe? oh well
I just want breakfest

11 cats hollering back:

Cheysuli said...

If you were fed on time, that wouldn't happen, would it Miles.

The Tower Hill Mob said...

Mmmm...meezer butt. Wakes them up quicker than coffee!

DEBRA said...

*giggle*

Miles yu is one furry resourcefull meezer!

:::wavin paws:::
Bye Miles
Boo, Ping, Jinx & Gracie

Bye to my sweet and handsome meezer mancat Sammys!

Purrs and nosekisses
Your adoring little angel
Abby
Pee Sss
I wuz so happy yu came ofur yesterday. It sure wuz nice snugglin in the sunbeams wif yu.

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Great haiku!
Remember when all us cats were writing them??? That was fun!!

Kukka-Maria said...

I love haiku poetry...perhaps we can meet for a secret rendesvous and you can whisper haiku in my ear?

Truly a talent!

The Crew said...

Just wanted to say how much we like your new slide show! Well, maybe it's not new, but today is the first time we really stopped to look at what pops up.

William said...

Great haiku! Or is that foodku?

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

Furry furry good! And standing on her face is very considerate - I prefer to sit.
Midnight

Renee said...

maybe that explains why I sleep on my tummy. hee hee

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Fanks for coming ofur yesterday and playing wif us.

How does your Momma like her new jobbie?

Patches

DaisyMae Maus said...

Ooo, ooo, ooooo!
I'll haiku, too!


What's that on your breath?
Odors of porky-goodness?
Is it dinnertime?

Stop Diabetes

Stop Diabetes
    follow me on Twitter