I have been making Miles crazy lately. You know that he gotted a big red cat tent from his secret paws Latte, Kaze, and Chase, so now he has a whole freaking campground out in what he calls the "wilderness" by the TV in the living room. Well, lately I have been throwing all of MY toys into the big red cat tent and playing in there. It makes Miles nuts! He sits outside the tent and HOLLERS like crazy! GET OUT OF MY TENT! IT'S MY TENT! MOOOOOOOOMMMMM! Sometimes he sits in the blue tent that has the spicy vixen snuggle in it and hollers from there and mommy laffs because she wants to know how he can be in two tents at the same time - especially since they don't connect. The red tent makes an AWSOME playroom for my toys! It's fun to make him so crazy he whines! Also, when he lays with mommy in the mornings, I jump up on her chest and start kissing her face, and then she has to unsnuggle Miles to try and move me away from her face, so then I get on the other side of her and make her snuggle me instead. Then Miles starts to whine again. So he will come over and jump on me and try and bite my ears . By that time Mommy is getting out of bed. Then at brekfest time I will demand my dish be filled ferst and this throws Miles all out of whack, because he usually gets his dish filled ferst so he doesn't eat my foods. if he puts his head near my bowl, I will leave without eating and this makes Mommy nuts.
Does any of this make me a bad boy? Because I want Santa to leave me some goodies. I don't think I'm bad. Do you?
Update: Our new friends Freckles and Deb, who are Bunny Bloggers tagged us for the random things meme. We are going to do 5:
1. Miles likes to sit on mom's lap and pet her face
2. I like to kissy mommy about 36 times in a row when I'm standing on her chest and pinning her unner the covers. She loves my sweet breaf. hee hee (and NO, she still isn't using moufwash before she gets up).
3. Miles and I make a mommy sammich at night - I lay snuggled by her tummy and MIles lays snuggled against her back. Sometimes if she rolls over, we switch sides, and sometimes we don't.
4. I had stopped whapping the tv remote into mommy's head from the nightstand, but I started doing it again last week. I like to keep her on her toes
5. our nicknames are Squishy and Poosie