This award was created by Mel at Monday Morning Power. Here is his description of the award:"I have always wanted to create and give out my own award. So after much thought I have decided to create the "WINNING ATTITUDE AWARD." This award seems like a natural given what my site is all about. This award is based on positive thinking and is meant for those blogs who base their existence, in part or in whole, on Positive Winning Attitudes."
Since so much has been happening this week here, we will award this to other kitties over the weekend.
Fourteen Things About Baby Bill:
1. Mommy finded him in the parking lot of the grocery store, and he hollered at her and she told him to come to her and he did.
2 . He has never hissed at Mommy
3. He didn't hiss at the v-e-t
4. He has a horrible infection on his neck that keeps draining
5. His eye will never heal. He has a scratch on his cornea from either herpes when he was a little baby or a fight, but he does have a little sight in that eye and normal sight in his other eye.
6. Mommy says he has probably never been inside - she had to show him how to eat out of a bowl by pushing his nose into his food. but he learned fast.
7. He keeps dumping his water dish, so mommy gives him kitten milk replacement so that he won't dehydrate
8. Miles has not hissed at him.
9. I am very GRRY and HISSY with him
10. he's very STINKY.
11. Mommy had to show him how to use the litter box. She putted OUR poop in his box and he went in right away and did his business.
12. he does holler alot - he could be an honorary ginger meezer
13. He will haf his hoo-ha-ectomy as soon as he gets his vaccinations. He can't haf them until his infection in his neck goes away
14. He purrrrss ALL THE TIME. Maybe he's Grampa Norton come back to us. Grampa Norton purred every day of his life all day unless he was sick. That's how mommy and daddy knowed he was sick. Baby Bill looks like Grampa Norton so maybe he has come back to us!