Monday, June 30, 2008
Here is the Meezer Monday Miles Report
The my-grane report: The mom's my-grane is almost gone. She says Fanks for all the purrs.
The Foods report: this weekend there was: bacon, chick-hen, and HAM. it was a fair weekend food-wise.
Here is Sammy wif the weather report: It started out HOT HOT HOT (87 degrees) and HUMID. Then about 12 sleeps into Sunday it gotted DARK and WINDY and then the satellite wented out (during the race and mommy was not happy), and then there was RAIN RAIN RAIN and BOOM BOOMs and then after it was over a hour later it was 65 degrees and COLD. Back to you Miles
Here is junior reporter Billy with.... I don't know...some sort of report: ME KISSDED THE MOM LADY PERSON (blech - me thought you saided she hadded ham on her face Miles). Back to you liar brother Miles.
The Meezer Dad Report - Meezer Dad says thanks for the good wishes for his new jobbie. He will hear today when he will start. Maybe tomorrow or the day after or maybe next monday. he's not shur yet.
This has been Miles Meezer with the Meezer Monday Miles Report.
Haf a great Monday
Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Meezer Dad is mad at us. When he checked our bloggie yesterday he didn't see us wish the mom lady person a happy purrfday. Well, it's her own fault. She tolded us she was not celly-brating her purrfday anymore.
BILLY!! She didn't say any such thing!
So last night we gived her great presents.
Me let mom lady person hold me and then me gotted purry and gived her a great present
Billy, pooting in her face is not a great present. You almost killed her. She turned BLUE from holding her breaf.
Sheesh, even I don't poot that bad.
Me gets too 'acited when me gets purry and then me has to poot. does any ofur kitty haf this prollem when they get purry? I don't poot unless I'm happy and purry
I gived mommy the gift of looking for me in the dungeon. She hadded fun
I gived mommy the present of hand feeding me pieces of pork from her fried rice.
It was a great purrfday for her.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
My rule for today: confuse the beans at all times- let them fall asleep with your head under their chin and wake up with your butt in the same place.
Whapping lesson for today: Whapping the humans. Whapping the humans is tricky. It's perfectly ok to whap them when you're angry - like when you have to go to the v-e-t, or getting a paw-di-cure. Whapping is also acceptable when your humans tick you off - talking cutsey baby talk to you all the time, or squishing you when they hug you, or when they lay on your feet because you have claimed the pillow as your own.
Whapping the human is, however, NOT acceptable when............um..............hmmmm. i got nothing. Whapping the human is pretty much always acceptable.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
ROOLS: 1. be honest; 2. tag other kitties; 3. have fun!
What is your name? - My name is Billy Norton SweetFeets Gingersnap
If you could change your name, what would it be? um, my name would be somefing FIERCE like SPIKE or CONAN the BAR-BARIAN
What is your pet's name? it can be webkinz or a real pet: Mommy says that me is not old enough to haf a pet 'acause me is not 'sponsible. also, 'parently, me is pet for Miles
What is your brother or sister's name: Sammy Meezer and Miles Meezer (how come me hafs a different last name than mine brofurs?)
If you could change their names what would they be? boring and cranky. they doesn't want to PLAYPLAYPLAY all day.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Thirteen Things Heard at Casa Meezer this week:
1. Miles, you're too cute, want a kissy?
2. Billy, why are you wet?
3. Billy, you better get back here you little ::insert bad werd of your choice here::
4. Sammy, get your foot out of my nose
5. Billy, really, why are you wet? The human litterbox seats are down
6. Poosie Poo, get your face out of my dinner
7. Billy, the bathwater is HOT don't drink it!
8. Sammy, get your nose out of my ear
9. Miles, get off the remote- you're changing the channels too fast
10. Sammy, you are my little angel pie
11. Miles, you are my sweet angel pie
12. Billy, you are my............wet.............angel pie
13. Billy, I just don't understand why you're wet all the time.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My rule for today: hot wings are not kitty food. (and no mommy did not feed them to me, I got up on the counter and licked them while she was in the other room)
I think I may have reached mommy's limit for whapping. Whapping the lamp off the night stand was probably not a good idea. At least while she was sleeping. I think I will try it again when she's at werk.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
ME has lots of NOOS!!!
1. We gottes noo litterboxes!! The BREEZE litterboxes the mom lady person calls them. ME likes them. ME eated the pellets. They was good. Mommy hadded to email the breezy ladies to make shur that ME would not get sick. The pellets is not toxic.
z. After mommy started putting the boxes together, ME peed in them. ME also peed in our old box, and on the bed, and in my box in my jail cell.
8. My jail cell. It gotted moved from the hot room to the mom lady person's bedroom. The ferst night ME was in the mom lady person's room, ME hollered lots.
5. The second night ME was good boy.
J. The Mom Lady Person says that if ME is good all week, then on Friday (when's FRIDAY?) ME can stay out of my jail cell all night. Unless ME makes noise or chases Sammy or Miles. Then ME has to go back. If ME pees on the bed, ME has to go back to jail too.
What can ME do to try and be a good boy? ME likes to chase Sammy and Miles and jump on the mom lady person's feets and head and tummy. ME doesn't want to stay in jail forever.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
You taught us how to be strong
You showed us what grace really is
You taught us that true beauty lights you from the inside, even though you were already gorgeous on the outside
You taught us that love will see us through everything, even the end
Your Meowmies have showed our Mommy that unconditional love means being brave when having to do the hardest thing.
We will miss you terribly, but we are so very happy that you will be free to run and frolick at the Bridge while you wait for Castle and your Meowmies to come for you. And then together you will all dance over the Bridge into forever.
We cannot bear to say anymore goodbyes, so we will say
Until we meet at the Bridge.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Friday, June 06, 2008
It's a fishercat just like me. Here is Sammyh 'vestigating it and me in the background
Here is Sammy's prize from Grr, Midnight and Cocoa for their comment -athon
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Thirteen reasons that Miles and I are in BIG TROUBLE again
1. food fight at 3am - we threw 2 bowls of crunchies off the dining room table
2. dumping a bowl of water on top of the crunchies we threw off the dining room table
3. MeezerMania3005. Tuesday Morning. 3am. Cage Match. Loser leaves town. Miles STILL refuses to leave town. And he STILL has not learned how NOT to get pinned
4. The Meezer 500 at 4am this morning
5. Rassling Billy on the big windowsill in the human litterbox room and tossing him off into the human litterbox (forchunately, he did not get too wet and jumped out quick)
6. tripping mommy in the hall
7. tripping mommy on the stairs
8. bunching up the rug in the hallway near the door so that mommy could not open the front door enough to get in the house.
9. tipping over the tents and throwing all the toys into the middle of the room
10. pulling on the curtains
11. tipping over the fan that is next to mommy in the bedroom
12. hiding mommy's blood glucose monitor so that she could not find it for 2 days
13. biting mommy's legs
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Ruby Slippers tagged ME for a MEMEMEMEMEME (ok all of us but ME gets to answer!!!)
1. What were you doing 5 years ago? I dunno. I'm only 9 monfs old, I don't fink that's more than 5 years.
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list today? PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? FOODS!!! FOODS FOODS FOODS FOODS!!
4. What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire? ME would build home for ALL homeless kitteh's and woofies and all aminals that doesn't haf mom lady persons. That would prolly take all the money.
5. What are 5 of your bad habits? - the mom lady person says toe biting and peeing on the bed. is that 5?
6. Where are 5 places you have lived? Um, somewhere not with the mom lady person, and then with the mom lady person. is that 5?
Monday, June 02, 2008
Here is the Meezer Monday Miles Report - The "I'm in big trouble" edishun
The Mom Report: Mom is sick. She has been sick since she gotted home from werk on Friday. This will explain why I am in BIG TROUBLE
The Food Report: As reported on Friday, we ranned out of crunchies. Mommy did go out and get crunchies for us for Friday. She's a good mommy. I also hadded some chick-hen, clams and some pork this weekend.
The Bill Report: As Bill will report tomorrow- he gotted a harness and leash. He is now a woofie.
The Sammy Report: He's in trouble too, but not BIG TROUBLE like me.
The "Why I'm in BIG TROUBLE" report: OK, so mommy is sick. She stayed in bed late late late this morning. (Mom's note: 8:00am is NOT late late late). So, Sammy started bunny kicking her head at the time the beepy thing is 'posed to go off. She yelled at him and he gotted down. Well, I was werried that she would miss werk and get fired and then we'd haf no place to live or no foods or anything so I did what I hadded to do. I spent 2 hours jumping on her stomach. Yep, 2 hours. Sure, she tried to close the bedroom door, but meezers hollering and throwing themselfs at the door was werse. So she opened it back up, hollered at us and then wented back to bed. And I started jumping again. It went like this:
Mommy: SNORE SNORE SNORE
Mommy: OOOOFFFFF GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE #$)*(%$()*^()*
MILES: jump down
Mommy: SNORE SNORE SNORE
Mommy: OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF GET OFF ME YOU #)($()^()$%)(*#()#$
Finally I letted her sleep for HOURS (Mom's note: Really, about 20 minutes) before I launched myself from the foot of the bed and overshot my target and landed on her face. claws out. OOPS.
THAT is why I'm in BIG TROUBLE.