HEY! MOM LADY PERSON!!! SOMEONE WANTS TO KNOW 'BOUT YOU!!!
ME has no idea why! ME means, she's just a Mom Lady Person! But OK.
The Furry Bambino's Mom Lady Person tagged me for this. Everyone should play along!
a) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR
b) post 10 facts about yourself and NO photos
c) post a childhood picture of yourself.
Well, I'll just do a little of each
1. I was born in Syracuse, NY
2. I used to be a morning person until I was about 2 or 3, when my parents would yell at me at 5am for standing up in my crib and screaming "GOOD MORNING! ISN'T ANYONE GOING TO SAY G'MORNING TO ME?" Now I'm a night person.
Me at about age 4.
3. My hair was so curly when I was growing up that it was painful to comb. It is now stick straight. (and currently blonde)
4. Speaking of my hair, it was turning grey when I was 18.
5. I used to tan very easily. Life lesson number 251: when in Florida do NOT fall asleep on the beach. You will end up with sun poisioning and destroy the pigment in your skin. I have been a faithful devotee of wearing sun screen all year since I was 17.
6. My first career was Nursery School Teacher - 2 years
7. My 2nd career was working with computers (back in the OLDEN days before hard drives bigger than 256k). 1 year
8. My third career was working with the mentally and physically handicapped (10+ years)
9. My fourth career is working with computers again - I am now a Certified Information Systems Security Professional. (10+ years in the IT field)
10. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Think I will figure it out before I retire?