Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wedneday Rant - aka Whiney Wednesday

SAMMY

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM does you know where mine brush is??

(MeezerMom) - uh Sammy, don't you remember that you pushed it off the big windowsill into the human litterbox?

yeah? so? what did you do with it?

(MeezerMom) - oh Sammy honey, I threw it out. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

(MeezerMom)well, it was in the human litterbox!!

Yeah but there was just water in there - nothing else! If anything mine brush would be clean after being in there all day

(MeezerMom) yes, the inside of the human litterbox is clean, but after being in there all day while I was at work, and seeing that it's over 10 years old, I threw it out. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now mine furs won't shine and mine beautiful girlfriend will not want to see me anymore because I won't be so floofy and shiny!!!!!!!!!

(MeezerMom) oh Sammy darling boy, she will not do that and you will have a new brush when I get home from work.  Do you think you can make it through the day?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i


well, maybe if I get some treats to get me through the long day.

(MeezerMom) - oh ok honey bunny

:::hahahahaha she's such a sucker::

19 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

nuffin wrong with a pushover mom!

Two French Bulldogs said...

we have our moms trained purrty good
Benny & Lily

Gemini and Ichiro said...

SMART!!!!

RoySr said...

Heh! I know 6 cats like that and they all live at my house. We won't say which of the Beans in my house are the biggest sucker .....

Nevah!

I like it anyway .......

Anonymous said...

He he he--Sammy, you know how to work her!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Poor Sammy! What stress!!!!

PS: Keep the lid DOWN!!!!!!

Meowers from Missouri said...

sam, you are a rascal--we KNEW there was some reason we liked you;-D)))

Hannah and Lucy said...

Sammy - just a quick tip for you -when you get your new brush don't leave it in the bathroom.
luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh sammy honey i hope she got it there fast! yikes!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yep, you have her well trained.

The Crew said...

Treats for everyone, I say!!

Daisy said...

A tragedy of epic proportions. But nothing a few treats won't fix!

Lisa said...

I wish my little rascals enjoyed brushing so much!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Way to work it Sammy!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

"New brushes for Old, New brushes for Old..."!

Ariel said...

"Poor Sammy" don't worry your still very cute with our without your brush.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sammy yoo is such a smart and handsome mancat!

purrs and nosekisses to my floofy cocoa puff meezerman

from you adoring tiny tuxie princess
purrin
xoxox
Abby

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sammy, you have got your mum wrapped around your little claw.

The Island Cats said...

Haha!! That was pretty good, Sammy!!

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...