Thursday, October 13, 2011

Flurstrashun

MILES


hey the mom? why I can no has fun anymore? 


MeezerMom: Miles, you can has all the fun you want, as long as it does not involve selling any of your brothers or shipping them anywhere in a bloo-shorts-guy truck. (OR brown-shorts-guy).  


Miles:  But last night I was being playful wif you and you told me to stop it. i can no has fun. 


MM: Honey, you were being "playful" with me at 2:04am.  And really honey, I don't consider you punching me in the nose while I sleep "playful" 


Miles:  But the mom! there was something making a weird whistling noise in there and I wanted to play with it! You didn't need to slap mine paws.  ::pout::


MM: I thought you were trying to suffocate me. 


Miles: Why would I do that? who would feed me and make me french toast? and Ham? and bacon? for breakfast.  every day. 


MM: who does that for you now? 


Miles: oh yeah, NO ONE.  So it really would not matter if I DID suffokate you. 

19 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

miles honey please don't suffokate sammy's mom!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxooxoxxo

Meowers from Missouri said...

miles--remember, catsmas is comin'. you hasta start bein' GOOD! it don't werk if you wait until december 24th;-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Miles, you know it's possible your person is smarter than you give her credit for...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sounds like you have a very deprived life Miles.

Daisy said...

Oh Miles, you crack me up!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

:::hehehehe::::
purrs and nosekisses to my sweet floofy cocoa puff meezerman
from you adoring tiny tuxie princess
Abby

Two French Bulldogs said...

moms are suc drama queens
Benny & Lily

Just Ducky said...

You don't want to kill your mum, you need her to feed you. Who would you play with if you send everyone away?

Oui Oui said...

Uh oh, sounds like the mom better keep an eye out. Careful, if you're not good, the mom may want Julie to visit you. She's meaner than anyone we know. She'll straighten out anybody, even you!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Oh no! Don't suffokate the "one wif thumbs"!

meowmeowmans said...

MOL, Miles! You're a funny dude. :)

Anonymous said...

Miles, were not sure if we should laugh or scold you!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We feel your pain my friend.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are some deep philosophical discussions! Miles, you clearly need more attention AND more French toast!!!

Purrs,
The Chans

Pip said...

LOL! Too funny! You always makes us laffNlaff Miles.
Brillant!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh please don't do that to her. She really tries.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wow, that's two posts in a row where MM has ruined all your fun, Miles. It just isn't fair. :(

But don't suffocate her. You'd really miss her when she was gone. She pays the rent for the roof over your heads. :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Huh, we thought ya DID get French Toast fer breakfast evry day, Miles!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Miles, you sound like you need some extra special lovin'. Or Ham.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky (and Fosters Panda and Domino)

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...