Friday, January 31, 2014

Karma - it all comes back to you - part I

SAMMY

The voice whispers ::SAMMY come on down to the dungeon:: ::it's fun down here:: 

GULP

um, Billy? Nicky?? would you go down to the dungeon with me? 
BILLY??? NICKY??? Come one guys, where are you?? WHERE ARE YOU?? 

MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM???? will you go down to the dungeon with me???
MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM?? WHERE ARE YOU????  


the mom answers::  I'm aleady down in the dungeon Sammy, come on down, it's FUN down here.  We're ALL down here.  

GULP.   Oh boy, who wants to do down there wif me????? Anyone????

13 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your mom's down there???
OMC!! I am getting Stephen King type nightmares. I am thinking Pennywise the clown. Arghhhh!!!
(You didn't know that my mum reads Stephen King books to me did you)

Meowers from Missouri said...

ummmmm, the dbd sed she'd go wif you. honest! [psssst, ed...han' me that tape, will ya? ...]

Oui Oui said...

NO NO NO!!! Don't do it!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

No
NO
NOOOOOO Sammy
dont' go down in the dungeon.

purrs and nosekisses from your angel at the Bridge
Abby

Shaggy and Scout said...

We'll go down & protect you! Shaggy stands his ground against all introoders entering the yard...even big woofies.

The Florida Furkids said...

NO!!!! Stay away from the dungeon!!!

The Florida Furkids

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

nnnnoooooooooo..... don't GO!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rascal and Rocco said...

thanks for sharing on the Pet Parade. such suspense!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

ACK. DONT GO THERE!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We think we'll stay here, but, you should go check it out...

Mickey's Musings said...

Maybe you could drive down.
Maybe in a tank...just in case!
Be prepared!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure,JJ
and Angels Tiger and Tillie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Da Beebs and Da Genj volunteer! Aby Boys to the rescue!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh Sammy, I don't think you wanna go down there ... scary!!!

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...