Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fankful Thursday

NICHOLAS SWEETIEPANTS


I am fankful for the following: 


That I get to put mine butt on Miles when we share the chair with mom.  It keeps me warm. 

That mommy lets me sleep unner the covers wif her - it keeps me warm

That mommy has gone back to leaving a big bowl of crunchies out for us during the day.  

That she has not caught me climbing the curtains, but she says she has "suspishuhs" that it's me. 

That mommy is not yelling at me for biting Miles anymore - I am trying to be good.  And he is trying to not be cranky or stink or whatever it is that makes me want to bite him. 

That Billy still loves me and lets me snuggle with him.  

 That mommy lets me lay on her legs on the chair.   

6 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are good things to be thankful for!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sweetiepants indeed! Keep it up, Nicholas. You're doing GREAT!

Purrs,
The Chans

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Nicky you did a great job on TT!!

purrs and nosekisses to my sweet floofy cocoa puff meezerman
from you teeny angel at the Bridge
*abby*

Two French Bulldogs said...

Could I put my butt on Miles?
Lily & Edward

Just Ducky said...

Good things to be fankfull for Billy. We like to snuggle with mum for the warms too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you are being a sweetiepants Nicky and not biting Miles.

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...