Monday, February 24, 2014

Meezer Olympics

NICHOLAS FREESTYLE PANTS

Well the Meezer Olympics are over.  I winned!! hahahahahahahaha!!

Here are some pikshurs!!!

Misty won the Freestyle off the Balcony - she took it to a whole new level!!!

Billy had a little sledding accident - and he didn't even look concerned
Shaggy did well in the bobsled napping event
and me and Billy and Sammy and Miles had quite the time with a skiing event
I think that Sammy crashed into me though.  He doesn't like it when I win. 

We hopes that you all had fun with your Olympics events - like the biathalon-napping, and the cross-country napping. MOL


9 comments:

Robyn Harton said...

Concatulations to all the winners. *high paws*
your bud Pepi
(stealing Mom's account MOL)

Ragdoll Mommy said...

Congratulations!

William said...

Excellent, all!

::Cross country napping! MOL!!::

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We think everyone had a good time!

purrs & nosekisses to my sweet floofy cocoa puff meezerman
from your teeny tiny angel at the Bridge
*abby*

Flynn said...

Concats on a successful Meezer Olympics Nicky.

Georgia and Julie said...

YAY Nicky!!
Good that you had fun!
It was fun for us to watch :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure,JJ
and Angels Tiger and Tillie

The Island Cats said...

Those are gold medal purrformances!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*Wild applause*

The Crew said...

Oh my cats...there I am, upside down in midair!

Thanks, guys, for letting me participate in this year's Olymics.

Your friend,
Misty

Thank you for the good wishes

SAMMY Thank you efurryone for the good wishes.  For those of you who don't know or missed an earlier post, I has a cancerous tumor thi...