Monday, February 24, 2014

Meezer Olympics

NICHOLAS FREESTYLE PANTS

Well the Meezer Olympics are over.  I winned!! hahahahahahahaha!!

Here are some pikshurs!!!

Misty won the Freestyle off the Balcony - she took it to a whole new level!!!

Billy had a little sledding accident - and he didn't even look concerned
Shaggy did well in the bobsled napping event
and me and Billy and Sammy and Miles had quite the time with a skiing event
I think that Sammy crashed into me though.  He doesn't like it when I win. 

We hopes that you all had fun with your Olympics events - like the biathalon-napping, and the cross-country napping. MOL


8 comments:

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Concatulations to all the winners. *high paws*
your bud Pepi
(stealing Mom's account MOL)

Ivan from WMD said...

Excellent, all!

::Cross country napping! MOL!!::

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We think everyone had a good time!

purrs & nosekisses to my sweet floofy cocoa puff meezerman
from your teeny tiny angel at the Bridge
*abby*

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on a successful Meezer Olympics Nicky.

Mickey's Musings said...

YAY Nicky!!
Good that you had fun!
It was fun for us to watch :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure,JJ
and Angels Tiger and Tillie

The Island Cats said...

Those are gold medal purrformances!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*Wild applause*

The Crew said...

Oh my cats...there I am, upside down in midair!

Thanks, guys, for letting me participate in this year's Olymics.

Your friend,
Misty

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...