Wednesday, March 12, 2014

We are getting a lizzard today

MILES

Yep, I keep hearing the guy on the talking box saying something about an 18 inch lizzard coming today.  I don't know what the panic is - it's not like it's GODZILLA or something.  

  But then again. can an 18 inch lizzard bring traffic to a stop? The people on the talking box are saying to stay off the roads this afternoon.  I don't get it? oh well, it's prolly a people thing - I doesn't leave the house anyway so I won't get crushed by the lizzard.  
 ooooo, look at all the pretty snow outside!! I's going to snuggle into mine ham-mick and watch it.  Anyone want to join me? Maybe we will see this lizzard that everyone is talking about. 

11 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sounds to us like you should stay away from this particular lizard. Or maybe you should transport over and spend a few days with us. It's spring here!

Purrs,
The Chans

The Furry Kids said...

MOL!

Random Felines said...

stay safe....lizzard or no lizzard

Sparkle said...

I love lizards! I wish we had one around here that was that big! I could share it with Binga and Boodie without smacky paws!

Oh wait - I think you got something wrong there.

The Swiss Cats said...

We think there is no chance to see the lizard in the snow ! Purrs

The Florida Furkids said...

We love lizards....they get in our house and we pull their tails off. This lizard sounds a little different to us.

The Florida Furkids

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I think that is a lizzard that your mom would rather not see.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

stay warm sammie pie! and don't let that lizard get you.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxo

meowmeowmans said...

We're thinking this lizzard is not as much fun as Godzilla. Just saying.

Just Ducky said...

Good luck with the lizzard. We prefer to stay home and enjoy our sunshine.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Just stay inside. They usually bring freezin cold too
Lily & Edward

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...