Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Game of Cats - episode 3

The story so far....

King Moffrey is whiney and wants the head of anyone in the realm who disagrees with him.  And ham. he wants ham too.

Sam Snow was banished to the big wall by King Moffrey

Billan Pain is supposed to cut the heads off for King Moffrey, but he would rather nap. 

Episoode 3

The Wall - Sam Snow has finally made it to the wall after walking 38 feet and taking 27 naps.  Sam:  This place is a dump.  Why am I here? 
King Moffrey, hollering from across the room:  because you are the ill-a-gitamite kitten of somecat I don't like so you has to go live on the wall. 
Sam:  you are a weird King - you better watch out or someone may want to take YOUR head. 
King Moffrey- no EVERYBODY LOVES ME

Anyway when Sam arrives at the Wall he learns that a wild band of  meezers is going to attack so he leaves to go meet their leader - Nick Rader.

Sam:  SHEESH, where do I has to hike to now? I just walked 38 feet what do you expect of me?

Sam starts out to meet the leader of the wild meezers, but encounters a roving band of ancient zombie cats........

Stay tuned for a new episode next week.
 

4 comments:

Random Felines said...

hahahaha

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Watch out for those Zombie cats Sam!

Pip said...

Be careful Sammy! Zombies are way worse than aliens. Or maybe they aren't. Truthfully, I'm not sure. So be careful.
Happy independence day.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The plot thickens...

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...