Monday, May 11, 2015

There's no place like - oh crappity crap crap crap

NICHOLAS PARACHUTE PANTS

Parachute pants? That's odd, mine pants doesn't open up to a parachute.  Wait, I'm not even WEARING pants.  

OOPS ::blush::

Ok, so I lefted where I was - apparently that was called The Alps.  There were a lot of goats there too - some of them were drinking beer and singing and dancing and yodeling. very strange place. 

I wented to sleep in the apartment box and then I waked up when it crashed.  I gotted out and there were a lot of little kitties there and some dood that looks like Miles with a tall pointy hat and a green face screamed that I dropped a house on his "sister".  Then some dood that looks like Billy in a white ball gown who was floating around said I hadded to follow some "yellow brick road" but there were not any yellow bricks around just a bunch of yellow tissue paper on the floor all torn up and put in a circle.  There were woods, a corn field and something that someone said was a "poppy field" except it looked like more tissue paper (red) torn up and thrown all over the ground (mommy is gonna be MAD). So i started to follow it but it was hard to walk and when I looked down at mine feets someone had putted red booties on mine feets.  ARGH.  
After going around in circles for a while I saw some dood that looks like Miles with a lion's mane, and some dood that looks like Billy with a tin can on his head following me.  They were singing and trying to tap dance (it was pretty pathetic).  One time when we looked up there was a dood that looks like Sammy with a little red hat on and a very long tail trying to make monkey sounds flying around the room.  We gotted to some place called the emerald city - and some dood that looks like Sammy with a mustache and green hat who told me I could get home. Then the dood that looks like Billy with a white ball gown on floating around told me that all I ever had to do was get in the apartment box and holler "there's no place like home".  So I did. And then I wented to sleep, 'acuase there were a lot of poppies in mine apartment box.  When I waked up I think I was home, but everything was in black and white. And there was some dood that looks like Sammy with a wig on saying "Dorothy, you're back in Kansas".  

Crappity crap crap crap. 

Who is this Dorothy? And where is Kansas. I wonder if they have a good grocery store here, I needs some more nip. 

10 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Well, you had quite the adventure, Nicky.

The Florida Furkids said...

Hmmm....that sounds strangely familiar......

The Florida Furkids

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sounds to me like you already had too much nip Nicky!

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee, could we have some of the nip you've been nipping ?
Sounds like really trippy stuff ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Sweet Purrfections said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Purrfections said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Purrfections said...

Hopefully, there were no wicked woofies there.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Its those Nip Poppies fer sure! As soon as we realized the flying monkeys were missing, we KNEW!

Knew what? Well, we aren't saying. The mousies promised to us by mail havnt arrived yet...

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh-oh....Wonderland doesn't sound too fun if you have to wear red booties...

The Florida Furkids said...

Thank you for your kind words about Cubby. We really miss him a lot.

The Florida Furkids

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...