Friday, July 08, 2016

Fabulous Friday

NICHOLAS TRICKYPANTS

So, um, Miles and Sammy! How does you like mine our new box? Is it comfy? Is there enough room in there for you? 

SAMMY THE SNEAK

Why yes little brother, there is plenty of room in here for us.  It's very comfy. 

MILES THE SKEPTIKAL

um, it's ok in here.  Maybe I should get out though and go see what the mom is doing.  You know how she needs help with doing everything . 

BILLY SWEETFEETS

Hey guys! What's going on? 

NICHOLAS SNEAKYPANTS

Um, nothing big bro, just doing some planning on what to do with mine projekt box.  I was thinking of making a di-a-ree-a

SAMMY 

um, that's gross.  

NICKY

isn't that what it's called? You know, making a scene of something in a box? 

MILES THE SCARED

Um, I think that I will just go and find the mom and see what she's doing and let you guys plan out your die-a-ra-ma.  Or drama.  Or whatever you're doing.  I'm outta here!!

NICKY

MILES!!! Come on buddy! I's not planning anything bad! I just wants to make a scene of something in the box - like, um, a submarine!!! 

4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You better hope that box doesn't have a shipping label
Lily & Edward

pilch92 said...

A diarrhea diorama- that is one I have never seen ( or need to see). :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Keep on not trusting them, Miles! And do not help at all with the dire rear...

Purrs,
The Chans

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We suspect that you all have learned ta be suspicious of boxes with foreign lables and lots of stamps, and at the top of the stairs.

Mebbe try something like putting food in the box?

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...