Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Meezer Mom Wednesday

MM

MILES!!!! MILES!!!! HEY MILES!!!! MIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLES!!!!!!!! !!!! HEY MILES!!!!!!!!! MILES!!!!!

MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


MILES:  What?? WHAT DOES YOU WANT THE MOM????

MM:  HEY MILES YOU SLEPT THROUGH MEEZER MONDAY

MILES:  sheesh the mom, I's TIRED.  It's hard werk hafing to babysit Nicky and Sammy all day

MM:  Wait, who left you in charge?   

MILES  - um, You? 

MM:  why would I do that?

MILES: that was my kewschun! why would you do that to me? 

MM: because I didn't! I left Sammy in charge.

MILES:  why would you do that? You do know him right? He's afraid of his own shadow, why would you leave him in charge to protekt us? 

MM:  because he will whine if I don't. 

13 comments:

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Conflicting Cat-In-Charge is allus a problem!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

It's easier with us #1 leaves Tommy in charge...

Purrs,
The Chans

Mickey's Musings said...

Sammy whines if he's not in charge ... MOL!
You do what ya gotta do Miles ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Flynn said...

It's easy for me, I'm in charge of myself.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Buddy: I understand. Jan leaves me in charge when she isn't here and -

Percy: Wait! You aren't in charge. I am!

Marcus: I'm younger and stronger and I'm in charge when Jan isn't here.

Cyndi: I guess this is a guy thing. None of us girls pay any attention to them anyway.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Just pretend you let him be in charge while you really ar yourself, Miles. MOL!

Two French Bulldogs said...

No I'm in charge
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

da tabbies o trout towne said...

☺☺☺☺

=^..^=

The Island Cats said...

We don't think you want to hear Sammy whining, do you, Miles?

broşür dağıtım ankara said...



Broşür dağıtım hizmetinde Ankara'nın en iyisi olan
broşür dağıtım ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Bionic Basil said...

Responsibility is a tough thing, I'm in charge of the hoard here!!!

Purrs

Basil xox

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, yes. Whining is some string mojo...

Timmy Tomcat said...

There is always a kitty wanting to be top kitty MOL

The ebil v-e-t

SAMMY says I has some kind of cancer.  the mom has to talk to them more to see what can be done.  they say it's slow growing or someth...