Monday, December 12, 2016

Deer Santa Claws

MILES

Deer Santa Claws

Hi, 'amember me? I'm Miles Phillippe Meezer - you 'amember me right? Well, I has been a good boy this year because I knows you has been watching me. Just 'amember that I is the one that the lilac point terror Nicky attacks.  A lot.  Well, he does, efen if the mom says I am a binstigator.  I doesnt' now what that means, but when she says it she says she doesn't feel sorry for me. Isn't that awful? I mean really, I'm just a little cat! She should get coal in her stocking. 

Anyway, I would like only one, two, three things for chrissymouse. 

1.  Some steps so that I can get onto the bed again. Mine back legs bother me a lot and I can't jump very much anymore.  I can manage to make it to the cowch, but not to the bed and I has to be there to keep the mom safe from the boogie monster.  Oh and she has to keep me safe from him too. 

2.  Warm and loving homes for all homeless fur babies.  

3.  People in this country to stop being so mean to each other. It's just getting stoopid. 

Thank you Santa Claws.  

Love
Miles

Pee Ess.  It was NOT me that hid that piece of ham 'ahind the cowch and made it stink in the house. 

14 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Miles, those are all good things to ask Santa Paws for. We sure hope you get them.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Such special requests
Lily & Edward

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

We think you should get everything you ask for Miles ... especially because Bear asked for #2 as well! Don't worry ... we know you're innocent :)

pilch92 said...

I hope Santa brings you everything you want.

Colehaus Cats said...

Those sound like great presents, Miles, and we hope you get them all! Don't worry about the ham. It was probably one of our sisters who is on the naughty list this year.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...thiz bee a sooooooper grate letterz two de dood in red N we hopez
ya get everee thing on yur list.... ♥♥♥♥♥ oh, N next time; put de ham in de
heet vent....smellz better ~~~~~ we dunno if ewe will be bak thiz way bee for
thurzday sew we will say now ; coz we will bee offline fora few

a trout filled Christmas
a mackerull new yeer two
health N happee nezz in de brand new yeer
frum all oh uz two ewe

with hugs N loves
boomer, dai$y, tuna
& dude & sauce two

♥♥♥♥♥

Just Ducky said...

Miles you have a nice Christmouse list. We think we can all get behind 2 and 3.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

With wishes like that, it PROVES you are a good mancat, Miles!

Max said...

Dear Santa, I will totally vouch for him. He didn't do it. Swearsies. Now give him what he wants.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We hope you get those steps, Miles. It would be nice to be able to get on the bed again. And all the other wishes too!

Purrs,
The Chans

Timmy Tomcat said...

Yo Miles ah Timmerz brofur Buddy Budd. Ah needing steppy stepz too. Dad use dem stor-age containers and a box. See it sayed dat dey store our age so we can step frum da box (makin sure da openin side down) to store den ya dere!
Purrs dood
Buddy Budd

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all good things to ask for and I hope Sandy Claws makes your wishes come true.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, Miles, I hear you about needing steps because your back legs don't work too well. I used to use them just because I could. then came the day I actually needed them and now I cant get on and off the bed without them. And who would crowed ... um, I mean protect Jan if I wasn't there to do it?

We all hope you get your three present requests, including the steps.

Buddy

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

May all your wishes come true!!

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...