Thursday, December 08, 2016

I'm a WHAT?

NICHOLAS BULLYPANTS

NOTE FROM NICKY:  IS THIS THE FACE OF A BULLY?  



Mommy:  Nicky why do you have to chase Sammy so much? You're bullying him

NICKY:  well, I doesn't really know.  maybe he says snotty things to me and I has to chase him. 

Mommy:  Is that true? 

NICKY:  Well, I doesn't know.  Maybe he insulted you.  And I has to chase him

Mommy: Is that true? 

NICKY:  Well, I doesn't know.  Maybe I just doesn't like his face. 

Mommy:  Is that true? 

NICKY:  Well, I doesn't know.  WAIT I KNOW!! HE FARTED.  

Mommy: is that true? 

NICKY:  YES!! THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.  Then I had to chase him 'acause the stink was following him around and I had to get him to out run it so that he could come back into the living room without the stink following him. 

Mommy:  Really? Because he came in here, and saw you, and then proceeded to walk around the outside of the room, then over the furniture just to avoid getting near you. 

NICKY:  hahaha,  it werked.  Now he and his butt stink will stay away from me.

13 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Oh Nicky! You should stop chasing Sammy. He can't help it if his butt stinks.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope you don't get farted on too often with Sammy's stinky butt Nicky.

Two French Bulldogs said...

That is a face of an innocent kitty BOL
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Mickey's Musings said...

Ya know, that happens a lot with Julie and Georgia.
We think Julie uses the same excuses too :/
We has to pay attention because Georgia says she does NOT fart ;)
Purrs JJ

Mickey's Musings said...

Also, as the only male in the household,
I am not getting caught in the middle of two sisfurs!
Purrs JJ

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You do look the picture of innocence, Nicky. You did Sammy a favour though by getting him to run away from his stinky farts.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood.....eye likez ta fartz on me mom.....sinz sauce left....eye got
noe one ta fartz up on....eye tried fartin on de chair N it just stayed
in like de same spot......thatz one tuff chair eye am thinkin !!! ♥♥♥☺☺☺

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL!! We think you look TOTALLY innocent!!

The Florida Furkids

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

It is allus fair to whap a furling who farts...

Timmy Tomcat said...

Nicholas we may send Rumpy over to your house and you two can chase each other. Einstein may come too unless he stops heading in the wrong direction! Be nice my man cat friend!
Timmy

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Nicholas!!!!!!!

Purrs,
The Chans

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

So that's why all the chasing happens with Pipo & Minko...and of course dog-guy is always willing to join in a good chase. MOL!
You would have fit in here yesterday...it was Super Chase Friday!
The stinky butts here must have been bad, cause there were bottle brush tails to help clear things out.

Yes, you must be innocent...we hope!

meowmeowmans said...

Well, we do suppose farting *could* be a chase-able offense. Maybe...

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...