MILES
I think that I'm getting close to home!! I just hope mine plane stops and lets me off - otherwise I'll overshoot the house and end up somewhere else.
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
-
SAMMY Lookit all the great stuff we gotted from our friend Parker! She's just a wonderful friend to auction off pig ornaments for Projec...
7 comments:
You're back in New York State?? Hooray! Get your parachute ready!
Oh yes, we agree with Pipo & Mr Jack, get the parachute ready!!! MOL
Big hugs
Basil & Co xox
Yes, definitely need a parachute "just in case".
Well, that is an interesting looking place! Doesn't like there is much shopping around, though, so we hope you have supplies of food and treats!
Purrs,
The Chans
Use a parachute
Lily & Edward
You need a parachute, Miles!
Woohoo! If you overshoot it, you can come visit us in Connecticut, Miles!
Post a Comment