Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I's bored

NICHOLAS TROUBLEMAKERPANTS

Kitties of the blog-o-sphere

I's BORED

Here are mine choices of things to do - you will 'acide for me

1.  Eat the love seat (i tried to do this as a kitten, but I don't think I was strong enough, maybe it's time to start again)

d.   Whap Sammy in the face elebenty-hundred times

&.  Puke on the floor 

9.  Chase Sammy all over the house 

q.  Send Miles away to a volcano

6.  Start biting mommy's stomach again at night

#.  Pull mom's cro-shay-ing apart 

8.  Send mommy with Miles, away to a volcano

9.  Invite aliens into the house to freak out Sammy

z.  take up macrame as a hobby

7 comments:

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I think you should cuddle momma while she is cro-shay-ing.... I have been doing that in anticipation of 2 new grandbabies at our house (we have one 3 1/2 year old granddaughter now, and her mom and dad are expecting an arrival late this month!!!--and my daughter and her hubby have just spread the news about their expected bundle for March 2nd!).
Here's a picture of Watson 'helping' me crochet... I hope it shows for you. https://photos.google.com/u/0/photo/AF1QipOdMBOl2cZnxMmvWjGogvNHtIUAJjXoIpMyAtZV

pilch92 said...

Pulling apart the crocheting sounds like fun or puking on the floor, but don't whap your brothers.

Just Ducky said...

All of the above dude. Take it all on.

Ivan from WMD said...

We're fond of &.

Meowers from Missouri said...

we finks you should eat the loveseat an' then puke onna crowshays. pleese don't bug yer brofurs or put the bitey on yer poor mommy! she luffs you!

hawgs an' kisses to alla youse frum alla us!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We will go fer #9, but we would love ta see ya try Z. MOL!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Pukies on the floor - best done on the carpet...where they tread on it at night...MOL! And tear apart the crochet work...they always love that...

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...