Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Meezer Tuesday Report

MILES

Meezer Tuesday (because EVERY DAY IS MEEZER DAY) report

Foods:   I hadded BACON and CHICKHEN and POTATO PAMCAKES.  The BACON was good and the CHICKEN was sublime, but PAMCAKES should NEFUR be made from vile potatoes.  

Sammy Report:   Sammy is doing ok - he hadded another tumor removed.  We are hoping to get clearance for his radiation treatment to start.  

Nicky Report - Nicky is a spastic idiot.  He has been chasing Sammy around the house, and when Sammy hides, he comes after ME.  

Then I scream like a teenage girl in a horror movie until he stops.  HEY, I DID NOT WRITE THIS.  

NICHOLAS BLOGJACKERPANTS

It's mine blog too and I gets to write whatever I wants to write. And I want to write that you are very annoying when you scream like a little girl.  I has an idea - why doesn't you go lay in your box for a while? 


10 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That's okay Miles. I scream like a girl when Ham chases me. Of course, I am a girl...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Nicky, stop being naughty! I hope Sammy is soon able to start his radiotherapy.

pilch92 said...

I am praying for Sammy. I would love to see photos of you kitties.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz, happee meezer twooz day...N dood, we hope N haz all 984 pawz crossed
ya getz WAY better....WAY soon ~~~ ♥♥

Mickey's Musings said...

We see that the fun and games and brotherly shenanigans are still a happening thing at Meezer headquarters :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

catladymac said...

Bring give Sammy the peace he needs to get better - I'm thinking the rest of you guys can take care of yourselves. Shenanigans indeed !

Just Ducky said...

Just the normal amount of fun and chaos at Meezerville.

The Island Cats said...

Miles, you should eat well.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

It sounds quite exciting in a noisy way at your den.
Nice that Sammy is doing well...
now stop all the squabbling and be at peace...is that possible?? MOL!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It sounds like stuff is pretty much as normal at Casa de Meezer. We are crossing paws for Sammy. Do NOT chase him, Nicky!

Purrs,
The Chans

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...