Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Get off the table


SAMMY

What table? I'm not supposed to be on WHAT table? THIS table? This is not a table. See? It has a little rug on it, so it's a floor, not a table. It's just a high floor.

MEEZERS MOM:

Sammy, you know that's a table, you've heard me say "Sammy, get off the table" about 38 times in the last 3 days.

SAMMY: I'm looking at the purty stuff behind this door that I can't seem to get open.

MM: I'm not opening the door for you, those are not toys.

SAMMY: And that candle up there, that smells good!

MM: Sammy, get off the table.

SAMMY: What table? THIS table? This is not a table. See? It has a little rug on it, so it's a floor, not a table.

MM: AAARRRGGGGHHHH.

SAMMY: hehehehehehehe. I win again.

11 comments:

Spock said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sammy

Sweetie you are a poodin after my own heart! Yous so right, that is a rug so itz the floor. Just a high floor. I like to git up high cuz' I is so itty bitty. It's better to see things from. I'd like to be sittin there wif you lookin' at all the pretty things.

Purrs....
**ABBY(the pink cat)

Kukka-Maria said...

Just pretend you only speak Spanish when your mom gives you commands like that. You notice she didn't say "Please..." or should I say "Por Favor?"

The Crew said...

Persistence wins out in the end. W

PJ said...

I just blink at my mom, she is not the boss of me...Rafe

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

At their age, you would think they would know the difference between the floor and a table.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Persistance always wins Sammy. Way to go!

Just Ducky said...

Love it. Cat logic wins out. Mum has lots of stuff behind glass doors that I can't get at either.

Ivan from WMD said...

We are genetically wired to reject the words "Get off the table." Your mom can look it up!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Star Trek quote: "Up is no. Down is good." - Data.
But seriously, you're *not* on the table. You're not even touching it.

Zeus said...

I'm sure my human will fall for this trick! Thanks so much!

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...