Thursday, August 10, 2006

cripes


MILES

YES, I'm CRANKY!! It's been a squillion days since I hadded any Tem-tay-shuns (I LOVES the dairy ones) or any ham, or chick-hen or terkey or anyfing for a snack. WHY? I know that Mommy has been really sicky again the last couple of days - and not being able to walk wifout getting really dizzy and wanting to fall ofurr, but really now, GIMME A SNACK.

OH, Mommy was able to get our Secret Paws pakage out in the mail. YAY!

We has been tagged by William! and Gemini and Tilly and Toby

Here are the rules: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

OK

Here are 5 weird fings about me and Sammy

1. Sammy has to lay on mommy's lap wheneffur she is on the human litterbox
2. Efurry day when mommy gets home from werk, I has to sit on the couch and she has to sit down next to me so that I can kiss on her face, if she doesn't i will put the bite on her toes
3. when i was a baby meezer, i hadded 2 pure white stripes all the way down my back - the v-e-t said i was part skunk
4. Sammy likes corn cobs. Not corn on the cob, but just the cob part.
5. i has to sleep unner the covers efurry night.

ok, we are tagging Grr, Midnight and Cocoa, Skeezix, Buddah, Maobert, and Bonnie and Victor

11 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miles

I fink you and Jinx are related. Do you fink he is really a Meezer under that Tabby fur?

Hi to my sweetest most gorgeous blue-eyed Sammys!!

Purrs and Headbutts
~ABBY

Kukka-Maria said...

Um...Miles? You know I adore you and will always have your back, but...

I think it's been only 4 days since your last dose of ham. Didn't your dad hook you up? I know that the feline equivalent of 4 days is, like, 28 or something, but a squillion days?

I thought it was my role to be the drama queen in our relationship!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, boy, we're tagged! I gotta fink bout this one. Fanks fur tagging us, Miles, Sammy.

That's really scary, going wifout Temptaysuns fur so long. I'd waste away! Bonnie would get really mean. Maybe you should try looking yur mom in the eye, then spinning. The key is brushing yur tail along her as you spin. Might help yur mom feel better, too.

Gemini said...

I can't believe you hadded stripes Miles. And now you are such a handsome meezer. Even Georgia likes you (and she doesn't usually like Siamese)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very interesting especially about the corn cobs.
You mom needs to keep the temptations in every room of the house including by her bed & in the bafroom so she can give them whenever you demand.

The Crew said...

Uh...Miles...how long do you think you can last without any ham? Should we declare an emergency?

Spock said...

I hope yore Momma feels better soon. Mine Momma gots an ear in-flection & her am all ditzy I mean dizzy too!

Anonymous said...

Okay - Scooby, Shaggy & Scout gots it right. If your mommy is sick (hope she gets all better soon), your daddy should put the Temptations where she can reach them and gif them to you wheneffur you wants 'em. We neffur had Temptations before the Calico Girls sended them (cause our Lady is clueless, apparently), but now we LOVES them. We tolded her ta get more at the store an they had a box of lotsa packs but it was way up high so she had to get a hammer from the hardware aisle an hook the box an drag it down. I guess she's not so clueless after all. We're happy ta be tagged an will get ta work on that!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We hope your Momma is better. Our Momma gets the dizziness a lot, and she says it is awful.

Patches Lady

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Mom likes that grouchy picture of you Miles. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko kO

(M)ary said...

Miles:


You are handsome!!

Bonita


Whatever!

Leif

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...