Just a klar-i-fi-k-shun from yesterdays post - I am not against Ginger kitties at all - Gramma Trixie is a Ginger, and Grampa Norton was a Ginger, and I loves Ginger kitties. Howefurr, there are 2 really fat and fluffy Ginger kitties that live in our nay-ber-hood that are always coming up to my window when I am sleeping and pounding on it and hissing at me. They pee and poop in mommy's garden and kill her flowers. They spend hours at my window tormenting me and hissing at me. I fink that they were the ones the maded me really scairt when I was abandoned outside when I was a little baby. They hates me. I try to be nice to them, but they don't want to be nice to me.
So, I am sorry if I offended any Ginger kitty - I loves all you guys.
although we played the tag game a couple of days ago, we didn't really play it wif each of us AND our mommy, we just combined me and Miles. Ariel and Mille tagged us again, so we really should play the right way and tell you some weird fings about our mommy
1. she has to sleep wif a pillow ofurr her head
2. she has to sleep wif the window open AND a fan on, efurry day of the year.
3. she is addikted to sugar free pop-sikles
4. she loves to take bubble bafs - well that's not weird, but she makes the water so hot that she turns red like a lobster and says "ouch ouch ouch" when she gets in the tub
5. she likes to eat soft boiled eggs wif crushed up krakers, butter, and milk all mixed in. Miles likes it too.
SAMMY Dear The Mom STAHP PUTTING THAT OINTMENT CRAP ON MINE BELLY. It's GROSS
MILES We gotted our Secret Paws pakage! Fank you so much Sophia and Diva Kitty's Mom! We love our blankies (and Sophia didded a good j...
NICHOLAS FUZZYPANTS I is thankful today that I gets to meet mine daddy tonight!!! Today is his purrfday and he is coming up here to spend ...