Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My ferst five days

SAMMY

My little brofurr, Miles the brat-boy, tagged me for the my ferst five days meme, about my ferst five days here in my furefurr home.

Day 1. I doesn't know what the HE__ happened to me. I was inside and then I was outside, and no one camed to get me, and I wandered around. I doesn't know how long I was wandering, but I was HUNGRY and there was these big mean ginger kitties chasing me and then I smelled somefing that smelled like foods somewhere, so I followed it and there was a dead bunny in a garden. I hid in there and eated some of it. Then i gotted wet from the sky. THEN, it gotted sunny again, but I was scairt, so I didn't move. THEN, there was ANOFURR ginger kitty sniffing around the garden, but he wasn't mean, he was old and really really nice, and he tolded me that he would go get his mommy. But 'afore he could go, his mommy camed around the corner and she was MAD at him for leafing the patio, but he would not leaf me, so she camed and saw me. She leaned ofurr and said "oh my! what does we haf here? come here baby" and she pickded me up. And I hissed and spit and growled but she didn't put me down. She and the nice ginger kitty camed back to the patio and then we wented inside. there was yet ANOFURR ginger kitty inside, a nice old lady. The mommy purrson taked me somewhere and dunked me in some water and I cried and cried and splashed and hissed. But then she wrapped me up snuggly in a towel and we wented down and sat down and she rockded me and talked nice to me and sang songs to me, and I quieted down. The nice old ginger kitties saided their names was Norton and Trixie. Trixie was a little hissy, and Norton said she's always hissy to new kitties. But he was really nice. Then I felled asleep.

Day 2. We waked up and the mommy purrson gifed us some foods. Norton was still really nice to me and Trixie was still hissy. The mommy purrson showed me where the litterbox was and where the foods would be, and then she closed the door to the room where we was and she lefted!!! For a long time!!! Norton and I gotted along well, and after a few sleeps, Trixie 'acided to be nice to me. Norton let me play wif his toys. He saided that he would not need them to be his babies anymore, 'acause I was there. He saided that he losted his bestest furriend Ralphie a while ago and was lonely for another brofurr. Then the mommy purrson camed home. She pickded me up and I hissed a little, but she kissied on me and it was nice. She tolded me that she wented door to door around the neighborhood to see if anyone losted a meezer kitten, but no one would claim me. She saided that she was going to make up flyers to put in mail boxes too. Oh, how I hoped that no one would claim me. She gifed us foods, wrapped me up in a blankie and rocked me and talkded to me and kissied on me again. Then I falled asleep.

Day 3. Mommy takded me into the kit-chen for brekfest. It was noisy and I was scairt and hissy. But I eated. Then she wented to the door and said "I'm going to werk, be good boys and girls today". Then she was gone for a long time. When she gotted home, I was unner the couch. Trixie was hissy. Norton was laying in the window. Then we gotted foods. Mommy saided that no one called to say that I was theirs so I could stay anofurr day. YAY! She wrapped me up in a blankie again and rockded me and kissied me and talkded to me. I falled asleep.

Day 4. Foods in the kit-chen. "be good boys and girls today. I'll be back later". More foods in the kit-chen. No one called to say I was theirs. Wrapped in a blankie, rocking, kissies, talking, singing. I falled asleep.

Day 5. Foods in the kit-chen. "be good boys and girls today, I'll be back later" More foods in the kit-chen. Mommy wrapped me up and sat down wif me and said "your name is going to be Sammy and you will be staying here wif me and Grampa Norton and Gramma Trixie. It's too late for anyone to claim you, 'acause I loves you, and Grampa Norton loves you too and you is good for him 'acause he was furry lonely wifout his little brofurr, and he needs you furry much". I could stay?? FUREFURR???? OH BOY!! I gotted a furefurr home and the most wonderful Grampa Norton (efen though I rided him down the hall like he was a horse and he was real geezerish) and Gramma Trixie (efenn fough I tried to ride her down the hall too). And I loved my mommy so much - I sleeped wif her in the bed from the furry ferst night I was there. Efenn fough she maded me get a hoo-ha-ectomy.


27 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOW!!! You were out there!? In the big world all alone!? That must have been terrible! I am so glad you got to have a great forever home!!!

Unknown said...

Hoo-ha-ectomy. Haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa. Sammy that was so funny my stomach is going to hurt for days. Thank you for always making me laugh.

Ivan from WMD said...

Sammy, I never knew this! How lucky that Norton found you and then your mommy found you! Lucky for us, too!

Carolina Cats said...

Ohhh, Sammy, wat a nise story of how you fownded yore furefer home. That Grampa Norton, he was one furry smart cat, wasn't he?

Thanks for sharing yore 5 days wif us.

Finny & Buddy

Zoey and the furballs said...

Miles that was a lovely story and we're really glad that Norton was looking out for you and found you a wonderful forever home

Renee Nefe said...

I think that Grandpa Norton knew you were there 'cuz he wanted to find somekitty for your mommy to love. No one ever claimed you 'cuz you were meant to live with your mommy... or perhaps you were so talkative like meezers are that someone decided you needed a new home. At any rate...you're where you're supposed to be.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yoo are one tuff kittie. Norton is one heck of a grate grandpa!!

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Sammy, whatta great story of yer first five days in your forefur home. You were a lot like me -- I was wonderin' around before I came to my forever home -- I showed up at momma and daddy's as a stray kitten.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh wow, we's glad yoo got founded by Grandpa Norton and didn't stay losted. Yoo got a grate furever home.
Purrrrrs,
Sanjee

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Dat's a grate story Sammy. Yer Grandpa Norton sounds like he wuz the bestest geezer cat. We wish we could haf met him. It must haf been skeery being outdoors when yoo wuz a baby ALL ON YER OWN!!!!We're glad yoo and Miles got a grate furrefurr home.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Sammy, what a furry nice story about your first 5 days in your furreffur home.
How lucky that you found such a loving momma.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sammy

I am so glad dat Grampa Norton founded yu. He knowd dat yu needed his care and love. Dat wuz such a sweet fing he did furrs yu. Tooday is my #2 gotcha day in my real furrever home wif Momma and Daddy. I can't beeleaf its been too hole years. Momma says dat is a LOT of naps.

HI Miles!

:::wavin paws::::
Boo, Ping, Jinx and Gracie

Bye to my sweet fine looking floofy mancat Sammy!

Your faithful little cherub
~Abby

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful story Sammy. I'm glad Grandpa Norton found you and that you loved your mom from the start.

LZ said...

Oh Sammy that may be the sweetest story I've ever read! You were certainly destine to find your wonderful furever home and fambly.

Latte

The Tower Hill Mob said...

Meezer Boyz,
We were all so interested to hear about your first days at your forever home!
Grampa Norton was a wise old kitty to find you and bring you to your Mum.
What a sweet story and we think you and your beans are tops!

Parker said...

You have a lot to be thankful for - especially your Granpa Norton!
Sweet story Sammy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Omigosh, how cood sumbean lose yoo to da outside like dat! Good thing Grampa Norton founded yoo and made yoor momma come and see yoo too so dat yoo cood find yer furever home wif yoor nice mom.

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you Norton! We are so glad he found you and you got a nice safe home!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sammys

I did my furst five days!!

That wuz a long time ago, I had to fink real hard to a'member all of it.

Your snuggle bunnie
~Abby

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awwww - you like me, a rescued siamese! I'm real glad you got such a wonderful furever home with Grampa Norton and Granmma Trixie!

Daisy said...

Wow! I never knew that story before! I am sad that you had to be so scairt and living outside at first. Until Grampa Norton saved you! I think I would have liked Norton. He sounds very nice and gentle, and he even gave you his toys! He is kind of a hero, I think.

Renee Nefe said...

Miles- I had to laugh at your question for DD. She really does want a cat, but our daddy doesn't want anymore animals right now since we have the wolfie & two bunnies that we have to find someone to take care of whenever we go visit family.
Someday DD will have a cat. I'll let her tell you if it will be a meezer or not.
I will say that Kitties are like potato chips...you can't have just one!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Grandpa Norton sounds like a wonderful kitty. He knew just what you needed, a warm loving home.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh my goodness. i can't believe somebody didn't want you!! How dare they! I am so happy you found a loving home though, you deserve it!!!

x

Ali & Fiona said...

We are happy that you found your family and they love you so much.

Forty Paws said...

Oh, bless your little heart! We are so glad that your Mommy found you!!! What a rough start to life you had little fellow!

Luf, Us

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow sammy that was furry inneresting. i liked the story and you tolded it real good!

smiles, auntie bee

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...