Thursday, February 28, 2008

Squillion Day, Award, aCATemy awards, Meme - PHEW

SEVILLE the Squillion
Dear Littermate Squillions:
How are you all doing? I love living here with the Meezers, but I must admit, as cute as the Meezers are, I have been a bit lonely. Now I have my very own Ginger Boy!! I am so very happy! He likes me and we like talking together. He's a bit wild, but I think I can calm him down.
I hope all of my Green Wall Shelter littermate Squillions are as happy in their forever homes as I am in mine!


SAMMY
Our wonderful friend Scout gave us this award! We are so very happy and honored and we thank you so very much Scout!!
SAMMY
I would like to thank the aCATemy and my good furriend Skeezix for this award! I am so honored to be recognized for my brilliant portrayal of a reindeer in the CCSI production. I would like to thank the outstanding cast and crew for their tireless work in this outstanding production. I would like to thank my Mommy for giving bir.......... er........ adopting me and giving me access to the internet so that I could meet such outstanding cats.

MILES I would like to thank Skeezix for awarding me this prestij...... prestag...... important award for my wonderful acting talents. The cast and crew were wonderful, but I would like to especially like to thank the craft services for providing me with honey baked hams every day during the gruuling rehersals and filming. Without them I surely would have wasted away to nothing. I would also like to thank my girlfriendcat Sanjee for her support and cuddles. I love you Sanjee!!!


SAMMY

We have been tagged by our good friend Mr Kelly (and Nicky, Caitie and Lizzie) for the Message in a Bottle Meme. Unfortunately, mommy could not get the pikshur to work, but we will still post our message.

Here are the rules:

What message would you like to send out to the universe? You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean.Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle.Write anything you wish.Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. Here are the rules: 1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle 2. Right click and save the graphic at Mimi Writes.3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That’s a Mimism for blog + eternity.) - don´t forget to leave your link at Mimi´s Home to be added to the master list.

Our message would be: Treasure your friends as they are your greatest comfort in your times of need.

27 comments:

LZ said...

You're a busy household today! I like your message, it is very very true. Happy squillion day!

Latte

The Devil Dog said...

Your message is the absolute truth! We are glad you are here and are our friends. Congrats on the Oscars for CCSI and for your awards. Mom has pictures of some of the fabrics going in the quilt, if you want to see.

Roxy

The Devil Dog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DK & The Fluffies said...

We're happy you have ginger pal now!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Squillion day~~
Sammy and Miles, I think you both are the best sitter, hahaha~~~

Congratulations on your so many awards~~~

Chrissie said...

That's awesome that you've a little ginger-buddy! I'll bet you'll have some great adventures together.

Congrats, fellas, on your awesome aCATemy Awards..you deserved'em!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey, it looks like everycat got something today!!! That is too cool :)
We like your message in a bottle too!! I guess everycat and their Mom got something today :)
Friends ARE special!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, Squillion day! It's indeed a happy day...

Scout said...

I am glad you like your award! Te meme was beautiful! And I am glad Bill has his own squillion! Maybe he can play his kitten pranks on it and not his two meezer brothers!

snowforest said...

The ginger kitty is so very cute! Concats on the awardies ~ you totally deserve them :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Baby Bill
Welcome to your furst SQUILLION day...purrrrssssss

Sammy and Miles
CONCATS on yur wunderfull awards! Wowza!! We lub yur message in a bottle...we fink YU arr absoolootley corect!

**wavin paws**
Bye Baby Bill and Miles
Boo, Ping, Jinx and Gracie

***blowin kisses**
Sammy, Momma has a noo fing out I has nefur seed before. She is stuffin fings into it dat she wears and I am gettin werried. I fink she is leavin and is gonna be gone for a few days..she is sayin sumfing like Toosday...I dunno but I am werried. HELP!

Purrs and Nosekisses
Bye to my sweet handsome floofy cocoa puffs meezerman
Your werried little princess
~Abby

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This message is very true, the message is a good one.
Friends are treasures forever!

You got a lot of super great awardies.
I like them and you deserve them.

I see Bill is very cute and perky. I like him!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Friends are forever! You are so right.

Congrats on the award!

The Furry Kids said...

We like the message in the bottle message. It is very, very true.

Congrats on your aCATamy awards and the Great Blog Award!

Oh, and Happy Squillion Day!

Lux said...

Happy Squillion Day and congrats on all your awards!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a wonderful message in a bottle!

Purrs.

Happy Squillion Day!

When does your person start back t work guys?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Peaches (my virtual squillion) says hello Seville! Take good care of little Bill!

Sammy and Miles~~concatulations on your awards!

PB 'n J said...

Happy Squllion Day! Bill that's a nice looking friend you've got there!

We put up an auction for you guys on our bloggie today - we want to help and we found a way!

Purrs,
Pearl, Bert and Jake

Daisy said...

Oh little Bill, I am very glad you have your very own Squillion!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Guys!
Congratulations on your awards :) That is a very cute picture of little Bill with his Squillion - we love it!

Happy Thursday!

P.S. We is wondering when your Mommy starts back to work and how your Daddy's job search is going :)

Love,
Rocky, Angie, & S'moresy xoxoxoxo

The Fluffy Tribe said...

wow you meezers haf been busy and concatulations on yer new Bill, is he still stinky? Concatulations to yer Mom too for her new jobbie and we is crossin our paws for yer Dad. We know how that jobbie stuff can be strssssful. We are tryin to catch up with all our bloggin buddies. We are behind, way behind ~The Fluffy Tribe

Tesla and Hansel said...

oh boy, look at bills eye.

AND ALL THE AWARDS!

Just Ducky said...

Hi Seville!!! Please be a good furiend and example to Bill. He needs an orinch buddy.

Purrs Virginger and Derby

Hot(M)BC said...

I am putting my paw down. Mommy is way too bizzy if it takes me til now to get by to see my handsum boyfriendcat. Um, well, ok, to see Seville and Bill this time. hehehe They looks well matched an happy tho :)

Purrrrrrrrrs n nosekissies to my handsum Miles :)
your girlfriendcat Sanjee

Parker said...

Your message holds a great deal of truth. I am so happy that Bill/Norton has landed in your world.
Tell your Mommy that we will be thinking of her on Monday!

Jan Price said...

What great acceptance speeches for your aCATemy Awards. Percy says you were terrific to work with. And he appreciated your penchant for ham. He's kind of fond of it now too and keeps telling Jan she needs to keep the fridge stocked with it. She thinks you spoiled him.

Jan's Funny Farm

The Crew said...

That's nice Seville, that you have a new friend the same color as you!

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...