Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Meezer Rule and Whapping Wednesday
always make shur to comfort your mom when it's thundering out.
do this by burrowing down in the blankies in the bed.
it should make her feel really good.
Whappage for this week:
- kitty grass pot
- cell phone
- regular phone
- the mom's lunch bag
- eleventy squillion pens (mom's note: the same pen eleventy squillion times)
- tv remote
- clock radio
- lamp (it's broken anyway)
- bottles of loshun
- toothbrush left out on sink counter
- tv table with papers on it
- bowl of crunchies off the table.
Remember fellow whappers, sometimes whapping the obvious is fun too!
UPDATE:: Please join us in purring for our furriend Felix
NICHOLAS TROUBLEMAKERPANTS Kitties of the blog-o-sphere I's BORED Here are mine choices of things to do - you will 'acide...