Please let me take the time today to re-iterate some rules to you, that will help to make this a less chaotic home.
1. I realize you all have your snuggle needs and I am not home all day so we will try the following schedule: every time I go in the Human Litterbox Room, you will all get 1 minute of lap and kissy time. Hopefully this will reduce the number of times that some meezer bites my legs. (MILES: HEY!!! I needs my attenshuns!!)
2. I require 5 minutes of uninterrupted dinner time so that I can actually eat some of my own food. (MILES: um. NO. Oh, and Billy cannot count to 5 either)
3. When you go upstairs and I am still downstairs, please refrain from hollering to me the whole time you are up there. You can go to the litterbox without the constant updates as to your progress (SAMMY: well, sometimes I forget that I'm the one that left the living room.)
4. I realize that I only have 2 hands, however, there is no need to swat at my legs when I'm trying to give you breakfast (BILLY: BUT ME IS STARVING!!!)
5. Walking across my bladder is forbidden from this day forward. (MILES - um, how long do you really think that will last? Personally, I give it until 2:03 am tomorrow)
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters. I am sure that by working toge........ HEY, you better change your attitudes young men, or there will be NO TEM-TAY-SHUNS.
Sammy, Miles and Billy: Um, ok. Yes Mommy (mom lady person) you have furry reasonable demands that we will have no prollems following.
Meezer Mom: I see your claws crossed behind your backs.