Please let me take the time today to re-iterate some rules to you, that will help to make this a less chaotic home.
1. I realize you all have your snuggle needs and I am not home all day so we will try the following schedule: every time I go in the Human Litterbox Room, you will all get 1 minute of lap and kissy time. Hopefully this will reduce the number of times that some meezer bites my legs. (MILES: HEY!!! I needs my attenshuns!!)
2. I require 5 minutes of uninterrupted dinner time so that I can actually eat some of my own food. (MILES: um. NO. Oh, and Billy cannot count to 5 either)
3. When you go upstairs and I am still downstairs, please refrain from hollering to me the whole time you are up there. You can go to the litterbox without the constant updates as to your progress (SAMMY: well, sometimes I forget that I'm the one that left the living room.)
4. I realize that I only have 2 hands, however, there is no need to swat at my legs when I'm trying to give you breakfast (BILLY: BUT ME IS STARVING!!!)
5. Walking across my bladder is forbidden from this day forward. (MILES - um, how long do you really think that will last? Personally, I give it until 2:03 am tomorrow)
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters. I am sure that by working toge........ HEY, you better change your attitudes young men, or there will be NO TEM-TAY-SHUNS.
Sammy, Miles and Billy: Um, ok. Yes Mommy (mom lady person) you have furry reasonable demands that we will have no prollems following.
Meezer Mom: I see your claws crossed behind your backs.
SAMMY Dear The Mom STAHP PUTTING THAT OINTMENT CRAP ON MINE BELLY. It's GROSS
MILES We gotted our Secret Paws pakage! Fank you so much Sophia and Diva Kitty's Mom! We love our blankies (and Sophia didded a good j...
NICHOLAS FUZZYPANTS I is thankful today that I gets to meet mine daddy tonight!!! Today is his purrfday and he is coming up here to spend ...