Wednesday, June 25, 2014

game of cats continued

BILLAN PAIN
 
Sam Snow, under orders from King Moffrey, first of his name, protector of the realm and king of, oh, whatever this is, i has to remove your head and hand it to him.  look, can you do me a favor and just unscrew your head and give it to me? I need a nap

SAM SNOW 

No I will do no such thing.  That wall place seems like a better place than here in, whatver this is.  And why is King CrappyButt sitting on a chair made of knives from the mom's silverware drawer? doesn't he know how much trouble he will be in? 

KING MOFFREY

HEY!! I said I wanted some heads! Bring me some heads!  and Ham.  And maybe a gel pad for this stoopid chair. I think I has a cut on mine royal hiney.    

SAM SNOW

I think I will go to that wall place, it's got to be quieter than here.  Someone needs to do something about King Whine-off-frey.  

KING MOFFREY

::SIGH:: no one wants to have their head cut off.  maybe I will just throw stale biscuits at them - there's a bunch of them laying around in the kitchen. 

 

7 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Happy Birfday to Miles! And Gotcha Day to the Mom. Or is it the other way around? Whatever.

Two French Bulldogs said...

That King Winey lives here too
Lily & Edward

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Did you take lessons from me??? I am the queen of whining!

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom does a lot of whining or is that Wineing?

The Florida Furkids

Oui Oui said...

OMC! What a kingdom! We hope those knives are NOT pointed up when King CrappyButt sits on them. And also, you better throw those biscvuits quick cause MMM is on her way to scarf up a few. They are like ham to her!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Can I watch if any heads get unscrewed?

meowmeowmans said...

Heads! Ham! Biscuits! We just can't keep it all straight, King Moffrey!

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...