Monday, December 14, 2015
It's Monday and I'm feeling
It's Monday and I's feeling like I should write mine letter to Santy Claws.
Deer Santy Claws
Do you think I has been a good boy this year? If so, then I would like some ham, turkey, bacon, chick-hen and cow all wrapped up in a nice big sammich. Don't werry, it won't go bad, I will eat it fast.
If I has not been a good boy, here are the reasons:
1. Nicky jumps on me and makes me scream like a little girl
2. Sammy punches me and makes me scream like a little girl
3. I do NOT scream like a little girl
4. The mom does not follow me when I go into another room so I has to holler at her. A LOT.
5. Is it really wrong that I sinff mine brother's, um, boo-tay and then try and kiss the mom? She says it's gross. I say I has to make shur that mine brothers are who they say they are.
6. I do get impatient when I's waiting for the mom to finish eating her dinner and give me some - so I does smack the plate or try and pull the foods out of her hand. But it's her fault - she does not give me foods ferst. If she would give me mine foods ferst, none of that would happen.
7. I did sneak a bite of something called an en-cha-la-da last night. Flames did NOT shoot out of mine butt. The mom is a liar. And I told her, but apparently that was WRONG.
8. Sometimes I gets sad or upset when I read or hear about any animal being abandoned or abused, and I holler about it. The mom does not unnerstand and hollers at me to stop hollering at her.
To sum it all up Santy Paws, I am woefully misunnerstood and I think that I has been a good boy, but sometimes I get confuzzled on the whole "good and bad" thing. I does try though. That counts for something, right?
SAMMY THE MOM RUINED OUR BLOG!!! WHO IS THAT CAT? WHY CAN'T SHE PUT OUR PIKSHURS UP? All of our tabs with Angel Norton, Angel Tr...