Monday, December 14, 2015
It's Monday and I'm feeling
It's Monday and I's feeling like I should write mine letter to Santy Claws.
Deer Santy Claws
Do you think I has been a good boy this year? If so, then I would like some ham, turkey, bacon, chick-hen and cow all wrapped up in a nice big sammich. Don't werry, it won't go bad, I will eat it fast.
If I has not been a good boy, here are the reasons:
1. Nicky jumps on me and makes me scream like a little girl
2. Sammy punches me and makes me scream like a little girl
3. I do NOT scream like a little girl
4. The mom does not follow me when I go into another room so I has to holler at her. A LOT.
5. Is it really wrong that I sinff mine brother's, um, boo-tay and then try and kiss the mom? She says it's gross. I say I has to make shur that mine brothers are who they say they are.
6. I do get impatient when I's waiting for the mom to finish eating her dinner and give me some - so I does smack the plate or try and pull the foods out of her hand. But it's her fault - she does not give me foods ferst. If she would give me mine foods ferst, none of that would happen.
7. I did sneak a bite of something called an en-cha-la-da last night. Flames did NOT shoot out of mine butt. The mom is a liar. And I told her, but apparently that was WRONG.
8. Sometimes I gets sad or upset when I read or hear about any animal being abandoned or abused, and I holler about it. The mom does not unnerstand and hollers at me to stop hollering at her.
To sum it all up Santy Paws, I am woefully misunnerstood and I think that I has been a good boy, but sometimes I get confuzzled on the whole "good and bad" thing. I does try though. That counts for something, right?
MILES Shoved back in the box by that bas***d in the bloo shorts again. He said "overnight delivery back home" Well, I climbe...
MILES Today I am thankful for one thing: MY HEAD IS A LOT LESS TILTY!!!!! It's still tilty sometimes, but it's almost back to nor...
SAMMY ::SIGH:: um, so........... we has been off line for a couple of day's 'acuase our the dad camed to visit us, and we hadded o...