Friday, November 03, 2006

We gotted PRESSIES!!

SAMMY

My sweet, beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful ABBY sented me an Miles PRESSIES!!! We was sooooooooooooooo 'acited. Abby is so sweet and wanted us to haf some pressies while Mommy was 'acovering from her oper-way-shun. Here are some pikshurs (they are all of ME, 'acuase Miles smelled the nip and went nutso and he was all blurry in the pikshurs - he would not hold still)





This is me 'spekting the package
















A card from my Abby!!!















TEM-TAY-SHUNS!!! and in our most favorite flavor - Dairy! OOOOHHHH Abby, you is so foughtful!!










and TOYS!!!!! A glitter fishy and a FEV-VER BALL!!! wif NIP in them.

Oh Abby, we loves our toys and treats!!! Fank you, and fank your mommy Debra and Boo, Ping, Gracie and Jinx.

12 comments:

LZ said...

What a nice thing for Abby to do! She is one sweet little kitty. Glad you guys are having some fun and hopefully your mom is doing well!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

A fev-ver ball? That sounds like lots of fun. That Abby is such a sweetie to be so nice to you while yur Mommy is in re-coop.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We's saws the purrty paint that yur Momma has on her claws. What do ya fink, Sammys, fink I should put some paint on my purrty claws?

We's is so glad dat yu liked yur prezzies, I rubbed all ofur them a'fore I put them in the package...we jus wanted to give yu somefink to lift yur spirits, cuz we knews boff yu and Miles were furry worried 'bout yur Mommie.

::::wavin excitedly:::

Hi Miles

::::Abby, Boo, Ping, Jinx & Gracie::

Byes to my most fav-O-rite and handsome meezer brofurs...by gorgeous Sammys!

::purrrsss and headbutts:::

*Abby

Shaggy and Scout said...

Abby is a special kitty isn't she! And looky...we can see your moms fresh claw paint job at the bottom of the first picture. Very nice!

Kukka-Maria said...

What a sweet kitty that Abby is! I think I'm going to like smelling that Temptation breath on you, Miles!

Gemini said...

Oh look at that lovely gift. Abby is ever so thoughtful.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Abby sure does know how to treat you! What a gal!

Patches

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh treats!!!!! How wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

that's such a nice thing fur her ta do - great stuff ya got there!

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh that was furry nice of Abby and her mommy! Treatsies and nip! I better check in on Miles and see if he's still nutso. hehehe
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Max said...

Sweet gifts! It's cool to have such nice friends, isn't it?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, such cools gifts from a friend!

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...