
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
-
SAMMY Lookit all the great stuff we gotted from our friend Parker! She's just a wonderful friend to auction off pig ornaments for Projec...
4 comments:
Yes we were very happy to hear that stuff sounds better about her apartment. I wonder if they leaped to a balcony to an apartment that wasn't so smokey as theirs and are hiding there?
We are all purring for a miracle for Mom Laura and her pooses.
xoxooxxo
still praying for them all.
We're praying here too.
Post a Comment