BILLY SWEET FEETS NORTON GINGERSNAP
MINE GOTCHA DAY PARTY IS HERE!!! YAY!!!!!
GO HERE AND TYPE IN THE PASSWORD gotchabilly
there will be music to DANCEDANCEDANCE to
and toys to PLAYPLAYPLAY with
and beds and quilts and snuggles to SNUGGLESNUGGLESNUGGLE ON
and then lots of room to RUNRUNRUN.
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
-
SAMMY Lookit all the great stuff we gotted from our friend Parker! She's just a wonderful friend to auction off pig ornaments for Projec...
19 comments:
Billy, We can't make the party, but we sure hope you have a wonderful day!
We've just been over and sneaked a bit of Chey's ham. We'll be back later.
Happy Gotcha Day, Billy-boy-boy-boy! Let's Party!
Billy, Happy 1st Gotcha Day!!
I hope everything went well at the vet!
Headbutts & (((hugs)))
~Ruis
Happy Gotcha day! PPParrrtttyyy.
Happy Gotcha day! PPParrrtttyyy.
Happy Gotcha day! PPParrrtttyyy.
Happy Gotcha Day! I hope you enjoy your party!!
It's a great birthday party Billy!
Happy happy Gotcha day, Billy -and many more!
Billy, we had a great time at your party. Congratulations again.
Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade
We is so sorry we missed your gotcha day party
Happy Gotcha day
Pixel and Samba
Happy Gotcha Day!!! I'll head over, Karl is celebrating in Limburg eith Ruis....
Mrs. OZ
Dood! I had a great time at your party! I hope your gotha party was as much fun for you. And Buddah will never be the same...
Happy Gotcha!! Many more years to come.
Happy Gotcha Day Billy! Sorry I'm late to the party. I planned on visiting, but then Mom and Dad started working in the yard and before you know it it's midnight and they're just letting me on the computer. Hope you had a big time!
--Jasper
So, we missed your party - our hu-mom had a class or something she claimed was more important than a party - go figure! We hope you had a wonderful Gotcha Day party!
Trevor & Loki
I had a wonderful time at your Gotcha Day Party, Billy. I don't think Buddah will ever be the same again, either.
Happy 1st Gotcha Day Billy!!!!!
Sorry we missed your party,but we hope you had a ton of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a good check up too!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
Post a Comment