NICHOLAS FUZZYPANTS
Hi efurryone!!! It's me, NICKY!!! Unlike mine brofurs, I unnerstand that mine mommy has to werk long hours to buy us foods and toys and litters and stuffs. I doesn't like it but I'm NOT whiney about it. I doesn't get mad. I gets even. At 3am. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOL.
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
-
SAMMY Lookit all the great stuff we gotted from our friend Parker! She's just a wonderful friend to auction off pig ornaments for Projec...
12 comments:
Revenge is best served with a side of o'dark thirty! hahahaha!
Good for you!
Oh, Nicky, for a moment we thought you'd turned into a woos -or is that wuss? But we're pleased to see you're still all meezer.
Good job, Nicky.
Me sure hopes your mommy is feeling better. Her is amazing to works while her not feels gud.
oh, you fuzzy rascal, you! we KNEW there was a reason we liked you;-)
Way to go
SCORE!!!!!
purrs and nosekisses to my sweet floofy cocoa puff meezerman
from you adorin tiny tuxie princess
Abby
Oh, Nicky! Your mom needs one little meezer to be nice to her, especially since she isn't feeling good. Those brothers of yours are a bad influence!
Oh Nicky! You are good! ;)
Smart boy!!
The Florida Furkids
Now that's how to roll!!
Post a Comment