SAMMY
I's thinking that I would like to buy one of these. I think that I would look way cool
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
-
SAMMY Lookit all the great stuff we gotted from our friend Parker! She's just a wonderful friend to auction off pig ornaments for Projec...


9 comments:
You would look pawsome in it!
if the mom won't get it for you i'll do it honey...
smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sammy, thems are noisy!
And Miles....whats this about you eating the french toast & bacon filled hamm at the pirate bash yesterday! It must have been whisker likkin' good!
We fear you might end up way bruised.
If you get one can we have a ride in it? Our mum wants to come too.
Sammy, that sure looks like fun!
Wow, we bet ya could scare a LOT of aliens with THAT!
We think it would be too noisy for our taste!
MOL you guys can always make us laugh.
Thank you for your kind words about Tamir. We will miss our very special ManCat but know he lives on in our hearts.
The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon
Post a Comment