BILLY SWEETFEETS
We is dancing today!!!! And this is a weird one.
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MOM When I started this endeavor in 2006, I never expected how my world would change. I had an 18 month old meezer and a not even one yea...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
1 comment:
Oh man, I love Robert Palmer!
No one else apparently, since there are no other comments....
-Lynne
Post a Comment