Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Wild Week

NICHOLAS FUZZYPANTS

Wow, it's been a wild time around here- it's been really really cold out - like minus degrees - I don't think that's possible but mommy says it is.  And where she werks it's been blizzarding since Monday - her office was closed yesserday so we had her home to werk.  But she's no fun when she's home werking.  I even try and sit right in front of her on the coffee table so she has to look at me, but all she does is say "NICKY NO GET DOWN".  
Then there's Miles - who is somewhere around here - prolly in a box or something.  The man in the bloo shorts has been just zooming around in his truk and not coming to the door, so Miles is still prolly here.  I heard Sammy say something about "Bora Bora" or Timbuktoo" but I doesn't know if HE is going there or if Miles is going there.  Sammy's just laying in the big bed sleeping and when I ask he just punches me.  (Mommy: If by "ask" you mean jump on his head and bunny kick him until he screams)  I doesn't do that Mommy.  I ask Nicely.  I give him a chance to answer 'afore I bunny kick him.  Sheesh.   

8 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Sometimes it's not fun for mom to be home because she can stop us from doing what we normally do.

Two French Bulldogs said...

I would love being there for one day
Lily

Shaggy and Scout said...

Is Cabin Fever beginning to hit, boys?

Just Ducky said...

Yeah, we try to help mum when she works from home. Sit on her arms, block so she can't see her puter.

Ivan from WMD said...

It's good that you all got to stay in with all that stuff going on!

The Island Cats said...

Moms are so unappreciative of our help. Maybe we should just stop helping them all together! Nah, that wouldn't be any fun.

meowmeowmans said...

Stoopid cold and snow! Kind of disrupts everything, huh pals?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We agree about minus temperatures. Like, how can there be "less than nothing"? Thats like saying you have "minus one mouse".

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...