MILES
Um, excuse me the mom. That :crud: on your plate is NOT FOOD.
NOT FOOD
NOT FOOD
Do you unnerstand me? The sausage stuff IS food, but it touched that other stuff that is NOT FOOD. Therefour it cannot be eated. (BTW, this is what she had, but not a pikshur of her akshual food. it looked more gross than this.).
SOUK-KRAWT
::shudder::
Billy put his feets in it and sniffed. Then had a 15 minute episode of not being able to breathe the right way . Which scairt the mom and she didn't finish the :crud: on her plate. And I didn't get near it.
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Thursday, April 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
-
SAMMY Lookit all the great stuff we gotted from our friend Parker! She's just a wonderful friend to auction off pig ornaments for Projec...

6 comments:
Um...are you sure that wasn't yummy! Pawppy would love to nosh on that!!
I am Polish so I think it looks yummy.
We are not sure about sour-krowt or whatever that stuff is either!
Humans have strange tastes!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Humans sure do have weird tastes, don't they? Maybe a little nip on it would help.
just give us the sausage. Skip the kraut. Interesting that Billy couldn't breathe!
I don't think I would like it either, but the sausages look okay.
Post a Comment