Thursday, April 23, 2015

This is food?

MILES

Um, excuse me the mom.  That :crud: on your plate is NOT FOOD. 

NOT FOOD

NOT FOOD

Do you unnerstand me? The sausage stuff IS food, but it touched that other stuff that is NOT FOOD. Therefour it cannot be eated.  (BTW, this is what she had, but not a pikshur of her akshual food.  it looked more gross than this.).

  
SOUK-KRAWT

::shudder::

Billy put his feets in it and sniffed.  Then had a 15 minute episode of not being able to breathe the right way . Which scairt the mom and she didn't finish the :crud: on her plate.  And I didn't get near it.  

6 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Um...are you sure that wasn't yummy! Pawppy would love to nosh on that!!

pilch92 said...

I am Polish so I think it looks yummy.

Mickey's Musings said...

We are not sure about sour-krowt or whatever that stuff is either!
Humans have strange tastes!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Ivan from WMD said...

Humans sure do have weird tastes, don't they? Maybe a little nip on it would help.

Just Ducky said...

just give us the sausage. Skip the kraut. Interesting that Billy couldn't breathe!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I don't think I would like it either, but the sausages look okay.

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...