MILES
I gotted bacon and eggs and steak!!!
Oh, and Billy crash landed his spaceship box in the kitchen and made a mess.
And Sammy is werking on some secret projekt now with Nicky.
Me and Billy is going to stay out of that - nothing good can come of it.
'Asides, we want to be the good ones so that we get more bacon and steak.
Oh, Billy eated LASAGNA. He has successfully turned into Garfield?
The (almost) daily adventures of Sammy, Miles and Nicholas Meezer. One is sweet and calm, one his happy and playful. The other? um......not so much.
Monday, February 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good bye my sweet Nicky
Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky. You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet. I love you to the moon...
-
MILES Crappity crap crap crap!!! (sorry if this is on anyone's bad werd list). I hadded to go to the v-e-t AGAIN!!! So, Mommy has been ...
-
SAMMY Lookit all the great stuff we gotted from our friend Parker! She's just a wonderful friend to auction off pig ornaments for Projec...
10 comments:
Secret projects often go badly. Good idea ta avoid those!
you is keeereckt on both counts--stay away frum trubble and close to the foods!!
Thanks for the updates :)
We're glad Billy made it home safely. Yum....steak!!
The Florida Furkids
Sanjee sez:
Yoo is smart to stay out of dat, Miles. I come play n snuggle wif yoo instead.
purrrrrrrrrs n nosekissies,
yore furever girlfriendcat Sanjee
Bacon AND steak?? You scored big time, Miles!
I wonder why *I* never get any fun stuff like that to eat. :-(
Glad Billy is home in one piece. A mess in the kitchen is a small price to pay for a safe crash landing.
You are both wise to stay out of it knowing what has happened in past secret projects.
Lots going on there in your den...now we wonder what the next catventure will be...
Post a Comment