Monday, December 04, 2006
My Letter to Santy Claws
Dear Santy Claws
I am attaching a pikshur to my letter so that you can see how cute I am. Mommy says I may need to rely on my cuteness in order to get on your "good boy" list.
I haf tried to be a good boy this year. If I haf done some naughty fings, it's just 'acuase I turned 1 this year and I didn't know that some fings are wrong.
1. the time I stealed the ham from mommy and ranned upstairs and ate it unner the bed
2. or jumping up and down on mommy's head when she is sleeping
3. my all around "bad manners" as she calls them, when we goes to bed.
Cripes, all of my bad deeds haf been dokumented on this blog for Santy Claws to read. Now I'm gonna get a whole trakker trailer full of coal.
But, see how cute I am? If I promise to be a good boy from today until Christmas, will I get some purresents?
This is my wish list:
1. Really long and wide Velcro Strips for the bedroom wall and ceiling
2. Velcro paw covers to walk on the velcro strips on the bedroom wall, so that I can achieve my lifelong goal of standing on the ceiling
3. A pot belly pig. No, not to eat. to haf as a pet
4. A country ham from Virginia (oh wait, if I eat ham in front of the pot belly pig, he will gets upset and start oinking really loud. Maybe a stuffed toy pot belly pig will be better than a live one).
5. Breaf mints for Sammy
Please reconsider putting me on your bad list dear Santy Claws. I fink I can get some references from the cats in the catblogsphere if you needs them.
Miles Meezer (the cute one)
MILES It's been a while since we posted. We doesn't know how much longer we will be keeping this blog. I has cancer and Sammy ha...
NICHOLAS FUZZYPANTS I is thankful today that I gets to meet mine daddy tonight!!! Today is his purrfday and he is coming up here to spend ...
MILES We gotted our Secret Paws pakage! Fank you so much Sophia and Diva Kitty's Mom! We love our blankies (and Sophia didded a good j...